Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Hawkins to sign

Is he the first COLIN to play for us?
Am I the only Albion supporter who remembers Colin Hudson?

Not that I ever saw him play his ONE game for the Albion (away at Bristol Rovers, in 1961). But 'Rock' Hudson was a great favourite at Newport County, where he scored 21 goals in 81 league appearances. I have fond memories of his runs down the wing at Somerton Park, with the whole crowd shouting "ROCK! ROCK! ROCK!"

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Oh dear, some bread seems to be on the wrong shelf.

My bruvver doesn't like it when bread is on the wrong shelf, he gets clumsy and BREAKS THINGS.

I'll make your bruvver smile for the rest of his LIFE

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
bit of a strange one, thought defence was our strongest area last season, with Elphick, Lynch, El-Abd but suppose with Butters going we needed cover. Do hope this isn't because Elphick or Lynch are on there way

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good cover, obviously a mate.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Not a bad signing as i can see Lynch being on his way soon. Good solid squad player if he can keep himself fit and free from injury. But i hope there's more to come, I want us to sign a player that states our intent for the coming season, someone that excites me a little. I have to trust in Micky and hope he can continue from where he left off.

Have faith.

Just remember we were sceptical about signing Zamora!!!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Not a bad signing as i can see Lynch being on his way soon. Good solid squad player if he can keep himself fit and free from injury. But i hope there's more to come, I want us to sign a player that states our intent for the coming season, someone that excites me a little. I have to trust in Micky and hope he can continue from where he left off.

Have faith.

Just remember we were sceptical about signing Zamora!!!

Will do for a bench warmer.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Am I the only Albion supporter who remembers Colin Hudson?

But 'Rock' Hudson was a great favourite at Newport County

Rock Hudson?

Now there's someone who'd fit in well with the Brighton & Hove lifestyle :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes. Yes, that's what I meant :angel:

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Looks a solid defender, but a bit injury prone

Attachments

• hawkins.jpg
    hawkins.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 152

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
bit of a strange one, thought defence was our strongest area last season, with Elphick, Lynch, El-Abd but suppose with Butters going we needed cover. Do hope this isn't because Elphick or Lynch are on there way

Don't think this chap is cover. Butters gone, and I think one more will be off before too long.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Excellent astute signing, he's a winner as his many titles in Ireland testify.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here