Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Coldplay concerts next year

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Who on here is intending to go?

If I’m in the UK I’ll make an exception to my refusal to go to massive venue concerts, if I am lucky enough to get tickets, I think they are currently the world’s best large venue band and yes that includes the Stones, Springsteen etc

Liking their refusal to sell at dynamic pricing and the percentage going to grass route venues supporting up and coming bands.

I know they are probably NSCs most disliked band but I love a binfest, bring it on, interested to see how many of the posters I have earmarked to sneer about Coldplay pop up on this thread, there are quite a few of you I have in mind. :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
supporting up and coming grass routes bands.

Bands that made it big by smoking lots of weed?

There was an American band named the Grass Roots.

1727433738432.png

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Two people I know in the queue are around 300,000th in line currently for just one of the Wembley dates.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Two people I know in the queue are around 300,000th in line currently for just one of the Wembley dates.
Have they not read on NSC how they are probably one of the world’s most beige boring bands? :lolol:

Are you sure that’s not a typo and they are actually 30th in line? :wink:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Saw them in a pub before Parachutes came out - I remember them for that night, not for these overblown gigs they do now.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Have they not read on NSC how they are probably one of the world’s most beige boring bands? :lolol:

Are you sure that’s not a typo and they are actually 30th in line? :wink:
Popularity is often not a great measure of quality. See Donald Trump, Strictly and Man United.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Who on here is intending to go?

If I’m in the UK I’ll make an exception to my refusal to go to massive venue concerts, if I am lucky enough to get tickets, I think they are currently the world’s best large venue band and yes that includes the Stones, Springsteen etc

Liking their refusal to sell at dynamic pricing and the percentage going to grass route venues supporting up and coming bands.

I know they are probably NSCs most disliked band but I love a binfest, bring it on, interested to see how many of the posters I have earmarked to sneer about Coldplay pop up on this thread, there are quite a few of you I have in mind. :lolol:

Not for me. I do agree they are great live though, good luck with the tickets!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
If anyone has ever seen them live you'll know it's a great show and lots of fun. But good luck getting tickets - I was in the pre-sale yesterday and was 60,000 odd in the queue and they sold out at 38,000, they then put out more dates and I was 120,000 in the queue and missed out and also missed out this morning. But I have no time for the cool crowd who rush to a Coldplay thread to inform everyone how much they dislike them.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Seen them live a handful of times, and they always put on a good show.

As is my way with these things, I completely forgot about the sale this morning, so I've set up a Twickets alert and will wait it out now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have seen them before, at Earls Court. Definitely a top stadium band and I find Chris Martin’s sense of humour funny…he seems a good egg. For various reasons I won’t be going to one of the Wembley gigs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here