Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS to Reading and Kazenga to Southampton?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If Poyet wan'ts them, they will stay, if he doesn't, they will go. We are not a selling club any more so it depends if its in our interests before other teams and players(subject to contracts).

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Reading are going up,,if there ambition is to spend £5m on cms,they are coming straight back down again.I love the guy but thus far he not cut it in this league.Although I think he can.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Here we go. Whilst the CMS knockers will no doubt be out in force with varying quantities of nonsense, I don't think there's a player in our team we'd be able to withstand a 5m bid from a Prem team for. IF true and IF Reading go up, as much as I love CMS and think he has been very, very hard done by this season by a lack of midfield creativity, I wouldn't begrudge him going. £5m buys 2x£2.5m strikers to replace him. Kaz to Southampton is nonsense though, they don't even use wingers. Don't know why they keep getting linked with midfielders, unless their current ones are picking up neck strains watching diagonal balls from the full-backs sail over them onto Fatty Lambert's forehead.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I do not want either!

I personally feel that Gus has been very naive in terms of working CMS round his tactics rather than working his tactics around CMS! It will be very upsetting to see as I think this season could be a lesson to Gus that we really could get the best out of CMS by adapting our playing style to his gaming ability and he'll for sure be the 20 goal a season man we need to proceed through the Championship!

KLL to Saints?! Pure speculation, he has always loved the Albion and has hold a good relation with a certain Mr Oatway; I'm sure Charlie Oatway has educated him on who we hate and why - Southampton being one of them!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cannot believe that Reading would pay £5m for CMS I am sure there are more established proven premier players that will become available for that price or possibly less, or even possibly out of contract so on a bosman.

I would think that Gus would be very tempted to take it if offered. Dont think he would be tempted at £2m for Lua Lua.

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
Here we go. Whilst the CMS knockers will no doubt be out in force with varying quantities of nonsense, I don't think there's a player in our team we'd be able to withstand a 5m bid from a Prem team for. IF true and IF Reading go up, as much as I love CMS and think he has been very, very hard done by this season by a lack of midfield creativity, I wouldn't begrudge him going. £5m buys 2x£2.5m strikers to replace him. Kaz to Southampton is nonsense though, they don't even use wingers. Don't know why they keep getting linked with midfielders, unless their current ones are picking up neck strains watching diagonal balls from the full-backs sail over them onto Fatty Lambert's forehead.

You are a twat.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Doubt it's true, but if we sold LuaLua I'd rip up my season ticket.

Or at least try.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
£5m for any player and the board would think about it. We wouldn't consider spending that on a single player so would be bitting hands off for it if we could get it. We've only spent more than £500,000 a on 2 or 3 players and Gus will find us a few gems this summer.

On a personal note I'd be gutted to loose either, we have some players who I'd imagine will be moved on in the summer and neither CMS or lualua and on that list

Oct 25, 2003
would generally be a bit upset to see CMS leave but with £5m we could buy more than one quality player

do NOT want KLL to leave though, as I can see him growing and growing year on year into a top quality championship winger

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here