Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS out for two matches

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Time for Dobbie to shine then (and he's making all the right noises) - REALLY looking forward to see what we can do on Saturday.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Shame Hoskins isn't fit as he could also have got a chance now from the bench now with Dobbie likely to start

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
This will be an interesting test for the squad and whether Dobbie is the natural replacement for CMS or if Gus will play him deeper with Barnes going up front.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Our top scorer is injured? No biggie, we'll just play a proven Championship striker that has helped two teams get to the Premier League instead

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Dobbie will do the jobbie.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
So is it Dobb as in Knob or Dobb as in strobe?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Our top scorer is injured? No biggie, we'll just play a proven Championship striker that has helped two teams get to the Premier League instead

It astonishes me still, that we have such good quality. And injuries should not worry us about the season ahead, obviously I'd want a fully fit team with no injuries. But I now have confidence in our squad to succeed where others have had to drop out for x reason.

I honestly think Dobbie could be a machine for us.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Hopefully CMS wont lose his goal scoring form during his time out, but am looking forward to seeing Dobbie.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Dobbie will be the new Gary Hart

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here