Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can't keep up with this thread so I have a simple question thank you please. It's not official yet is it?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Coming up on SSN could mean over half hour away, they rarely trail what's on next but say stuff down the line is on 'soon' to keep viewers. Predict will be talked about at 3.02 which is unfortunately the time of my bus to work :(

salfordseagull

Feb 28, 2009
IMHO there could still be another target man type striker to come with Bergkamp more likely to be one for the future. But if there isn't, won't be complaining!

This

A first choice front two of CMS and Hoskins is gonna be fairly small so wouldn't rule out a Gudjohnsen or similar type player just yet?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I take it we've signed CMS then. Bit gutted I didn't lump on when we were 25's to win the division, as I think we will romp it now :cry:

nothing like a bit of overconfidence

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
" a deal is in place for him to sign for Brighton" best thing i have heard all month!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
From A Palace fan.

"Well, he is a talented player, and Brighton have got themselves a quality signing. However, the fee is rather large, I wouldn't have wanted to pay more than £1.5m for him. Now if Brighton can afford it through sales of players etc then good luck to them, but if they can't, I think their fans need to get off their high horses about us going into administration.

I'm a little concerned by them making this signing if I am totally honest. (concerned as in, I think it's a good signing, and he will do well for them)"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here