Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This signing of CMS will get noticed by other players too. For every quality player we get, Buckley, CMS, KLL(?) etc the better our chances of getting more quality players.

People have been saying Lansbury is abit of a longshot for us but so was CMS, and having players like CMS puts us in a better position to get the likes of Lansbury and other quality ambitious players.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We played every match last season with Plans A, B, C and D.

Sometimes we just didn't do it very well.

This

Or it was a plan B but with plan C personnel on the field.

I mean OBVIOUSLY Gus was trying to lull Stains into a false sense of security by STARTING with Batti at their place.

Genius.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
talkSPORTDrivetalkSPORTDrive

CMS spoke to Sven/Big Sam, unimpressed. Warnock wanted him, Briatore/Ecclestone blocked it. Poyet sold BHA to CMS bigstyle, fairplay to him

30 seconds agoFavoriteRetweetReply

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
We played every match last season with Plans A, B, C and D.

Sometimes we just didn't do it very well.

Are you actually my missis??

OK, look at those times last year when the tippy-tappy didn't work so well, and we switched to plan B and it didn't work very well - we need someone better at our plan B (or C, or D, or...)

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
This signing of CMS will get noticed by other players too. For every quality young player we get, Buckley, CMS, KLL(?) etc the better our chances of getting more quality players.

People have been saying Lansbury is abit of a longshot for us but so was CMS, and having players like CMS puts us in a better position to get the likes of Lansbury and other quality young ambitious players.

Bear in mind CMS is 27, not young but hopefully IN HIS PRIME instead. And hopefully ambitious too.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If, after signing CMS, we then go and get someone like Henri Lansbury I will lose my mind

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
IMHO there could still be another target man type striker to come with Bergkamp more likely to be one for the future. But if there isn't, won't be complaining!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Bear in mind CMS is 27, not young but hopefully IN HIS PRIME instead. And hopefully ambitious too.

lol, I just edited my post coz to be fair he is coming to peak rather than young. Good shout.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I mean OBVIOUSLY Gus was trying to lull Stains into a false sense of security by STARTING with Batti at their place.

Landed back in the UK this morning according to his Twitter feed - presumably got a trial with someone like Brentford or Orient?

ryans father

Jul 19, 2005
East Sheen SW14
I would assume that as part of the negotiations CMS was given assurances that other quality players were being brought in and that the team would at least be challenging at the right end. He has been in a struggling championship side before so I presume Gus and Tony have convinced him that our ambitions match his own. This adds credibilty to the views that other big name players are on there way!

Sep 1, 2010
Well i don't know what to say, i said earlier on that i have more chance of being in goal for the Albion than CMS signing :facepalm:, so although i was proved very wrong(and happy to be) you now have a chubby midget in goal next season so the goals for and against will read 87 for 329 against. :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here