Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I'm thinking that if we don't need another striker, then we won't break the transfer record for a defender, irrespective of how good they are, so it has to be a class creative mid-fielder, and earlier rumours put us in the running to sign Lansbury, so yes; I'd say it's him.
I'm sure it will be another striker from a premiership side.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I get up, sort myself out, go into town to waste some time, come back and see we've added 46 odd f***ing pages to this thread!

I also joined skybet last night, got £30 of free bets and won the first one to put £40 into my account! This thread MAY have some legs....

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
I would assume that as part of the negotiations CMS was given assurances that other quality players were being brought in and that the team would at least be challenging at the right end. He has been in a struggling championship side before so I presume Gus and Tony have convinced him that our ambitions match his own. This adds credibilty to the views that other big name players are on there way!

Good shout,

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
can someone explain that "Fixtures" stuff to me?
Years ago people used to ask when the new seasons fixtures were due out over and over again without checking previous posts.

So now whenever someone posts something obvious, which has already been posted before it gets "fixtures"

Some love it, some hate it, but I will probably get fixtured for stating this!!! :lol:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Someone start a Lansbury thread! 70 Pages to beat.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Well i don't know what to say, i said earlier on that i have more chance of being in goal for the Albion than CMS signing :facepalm:, so although i was proved very wrong(and happy to be) you now have a chubby midget in goal next season so the goals for and against will read 87 for 329 against. :eek:

are you Grahame Smith in disguise? :)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Well i don't know what to say, i said earlier on that i have more chance of being in goal for the Albion than CMS signing :facepalm:, so although i was proved very wrong(and happy to be) you now have a chubby midget in goal next season so the goals for and against will read 87 for 329 against. :eek:

Is this to make cms feel at home?

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Years ago people used to ask when the new seasons fixtures were due out over and over again without checking previous posts.

So now whenever someone posts something obvious, which has already been posted before it gets "fixtures"

Some love it, some hate it, but I will probably get fixtured for stating this!!! :lol:

Oh right, I always thought that something that was obvious or already stated was called as FIXTURES because it was already part of the fixtures and fittings...I am retarded :laugh:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I had a dream a few weeks ago that we had signed CMS, KLL and Robbie Keane probably because i had been reading about them on here. If CMS is announced today and we then get KLL back loan or not, i amgoing to get very fuckin excited about Robbie Keane being the new record signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here