Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Pretty glad I've stayed off this thread, I haven't read any of it.

In fact I haven't read any transfer thread since I went to Glasto. My life has been so much better, I suggest you all do the same :thumbsup:

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Miss Posh says:
What's the deal with CMS?! Brighton? I have a peculiar soft spot for that club. And Gus is quite a hottie!

We have so much in common :love:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Pretty glad I've stayed off this thread, I haven't read any of it.

In fact I haven't read any transfer thread since I went to Glasto. My life has been so much better, I suggest you all do the same :thumbsup:

Ah,but your back in the loop now!.You know you want to.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
got to love Twitter

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Finished work at 3am this morning, just worked out that Phluke will win tomorrows 4-30 at Brighton, and just seen this thread. :D

Time for bed Zebadee

Boing.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
I think they had visions of him plying his trade in the PL. It'd be like our top scorer signing for a team in.... oh hang on.

Leicester aren't PL or guaranteed to get there in 2013 despite mini-spending spree.
(Leeds, Blackpool, Reading, Birmingham, West Ham, Cardiff, Derby, Forest, Middlesborough ... have a greater or equal chance, I'd say).

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Where are the odds on who he might sign for?.Has it done an 'Owen' yet?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Some people on here are so negative, we have sold 18 thousand season tickets?..We have a chairman putting £15m to build an academy, as well as spending £98 million on the stadium........ So its obvious, we wont be spending big money on players and transfers????.......Get real some of you,,Bloom is not playing at this, CMS will sign tomorrow and more will follow..and we will be top six and in the play offs, if this was not the case, Poyet would not be hanging around. Poyet is a winner, Bloom is a winner, also rans is not in their mentality...This is a new era, wake up and smell the roses.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Am I missing something here? An 'ITK' posh fan posts he's heard CMS to Brighton on the Talksport twitter. That's reposted here, on posh forums and leicester ones. It trends to f***, like all twitter rumours. That doesn't make it true? How many ITK posters have we had in the last month who've announced signings will happen tomorrow? Presumably LuaLua, Woods, Lansbury, Forlan, Phillips, Owen, Kilkenny and Buengo are all stuck in traffic on the way from Gatwick? If moneybags Leicester and fallen Prem giant West Ham can't afford his wages, how could we? I think people dramatically underestimate our budget here - I would be STAGGERED if we dropped £3.5m on any player, Bloom-backed or otherwise.

DISCLAIMER: Don't get me wrong I'd love it, statement of intent etc etc. Will happily wipe egg off my face and have this bounced to the end of time if true but...c'mon guys. Seriously?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Leicester aren't PL or guaranteed to get there in 2013 despite mini-spending spree.
(Leeds, Blackpool, Reading, Birmingham, Brighton, West Ham, Cardiff, Derby, Forest, Middlesborough ... have a greater or equal chance, I'd say).

Corrected for you :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here