Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
This ant going to go down well, but why are people wasting there money on us winning the Championship, i dont think it will happen, i think playoffs are a slim possibility but even with CMS we wont win the league.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Those of you who know me will know I don't talk about transfer rumours on here but I did speak to an extremely good source that we put in a massive bid for him yesterday and that also he was hugely impressed with the stadium and the clubs ambition. Whether it's enough for him to sign for us is another thing but we'll see!

Hope we sent his missus down the lanes for the shopping, that would seal it

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I had a tenner on us last season even though I thought Soton would p1ss it. Its just one of those things with me, I do it cos if it does happen and I'm not on, I'd be gutted. When we won League 2 ten 10 years ago, I had a fiver on us to win League 1 the following season, and look what happened. The main reason I did that though was cos we signed Dirk Lehmann!!! and that's not a joke! I do realise though that there are loads of decent teams this season, but it's worth a few quid..............

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I love the way there still aren't even any RUMOURS about us signing any defenders. Or rather, I don't; it scares me.

Still, maybe that's the way CMS like to play - he'll only come here if we agree to win every match 6-5 instead of 1-0...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I love the way there still aren't even any RUMOURS about us signing any defenders. Or rather, I don't; it scares me.

Still, maybe that's the way CMS like to play - he'll only come here if we agree to win every match 6-5 instead of 1-0...

Steven Darby.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Those of you who know me will know I don't talk about transfer rumours on here but I did speak to an extremely good source that we put in a massive bid for him yesterday and that also he was hugely impressed with the stadium and the clubs ambition. Whether it's enough for him to sign for us is another thing but we'll see!

Those things have been 'in place' for some time now. We were miles behind Leicester on wages by all accounts.

I'd still be amazed if he came here (that's not to say I'm saying he won't).

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
If it happens, fantastic. Really impressed with him in playoff semis and final. Thought he was all hype beforehand, and not as good as 'our Glenn'.

If not, I'm still chuffed, as shows surprisingly high behind the scenes intent, and a big budget for the right quality, by Gus and Tony.

Either way, they're working their socks off behind the scenes for us.

:smile:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I also think CMS is not a typical Gus/Bloom signing.

For the rumoured c£3m and being aged 27, his value is not likely to be heading North from here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here