Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Whether it's true or not, and I have nothing against Leicester, it is funny seeing the Foxes fans panicking like headless chickens over this rumour.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Well the only way I ever believe if these rumors have legs is if many un-connected sources and people say it at the same time which this seems to have.... I'll only believe it when it's on the official site mind you

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I don't really want to let myself believe this could be true until it is. Would be an immense signing if we can pull it off, especially in light of the other teams interested.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
TheNewStatsman Mark Charlton
Breaking #LCFC news Rob Tanner says the deal CMS deal is not a definite and there are doubts...

Some claims that CMS cane with extra demands and they backed down. If so, how are we going to meet them!?!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
CMS having his head turned as QPR and West Ham have came back with equal or better offers. No word of a lie, it's gone from dead cert to not knowing what the he'll is going on.

CMS did meet with Sven again yesterday btw.

Hmm..this sounds more believable!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Would anyone else be nervous about us paying 3.5 million for a player? I just cannot get used to BHA being linked to these types of figures.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Those of you who know me will know I don't talk about transfer rumours on here but I did speak to an extremely good source that we put in a massive bid for him yesterday and that also he was hugely impressed with the stadium and the clubs ambition. Whether it's enough for him to sign for us is another thing but we'll see!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here