Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club announcement due tomorrow at 5pm

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It's a bizarre time for a press conference/announcement - 3 hours before a match??? Also, if it IS happening, journalists would surely know by now, and someone would have said something. They may not know the subject matter of the announcement, but they'd know that something was happening. I'm in the sceptical camp.

Sceptical...... You shouldn't even be that. It's all BS from look at me Muppets.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Of course! It's autumn and the clocks are going back, so 4pm it is!

Plenty of time for a spot of training before starting against the Chelsea Blues.

SO exited!!!

Where are you exiting to?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
5pm announcement - possible. It could be about anything

An announcement of a desperately needed, good striker. Not a chance. Someone, somewhere would have posted something on twitter about a medical or something. But, I seriously would love to be wrong

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
You can pass a medical with an injury... obviously depends of the severity.

Locadia was injured when we signed him (obviously that should have been a sign to run for the hills)

The injury to Locadia wasn't the problem, he got over that.

Couldnt get over the fact he's totally Shit though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
5pm announcement - possible. It could be about anything

An announcement of a desperately needed, good striker. Not a chance. Someone, somewhere would have posted something on twitter about a medical or something. But, I seriously would love to be wrong

Didn’t see much about Lallana, and nothing about Veltman from what I remember......

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
28 pages based on something that may have been heard by the friend of someone’s sister , unbelievable that people believe this shite .

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
North Stand upgrade? Even though we won’t be allowed fans for at least another year.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here