Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club announcement due tomorrow at 5pm

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Dear Kosh. FFS if you must keep using versions of complement, please get it right. It's complementing and complementary. We aren't signing someone to be nice to our existing strike force. Rant over.

Whoops - I'm blaming my iphone... unlikely, but plausible... Alternatively I could argue that I meant any player signed (in the way I describe it) would be serving a compliment to our current twosome, effectively saying: "you're our number one guys, but here's a player to work alongside you... rather than replace you... he's also really nice and I suspect you'll get on splendidly."

(worth a try :whistle:)

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Heard from who.

Is this guy reliable? Should be ban hammered if BS

Just flecking winds me up when posts like that and the OP post about photos on WhatsApp etc.. Are put on here without any clarification to the accuracy of the post"s source. Or apparent photo they've seen.

Some fans look on here for at least some hope of a good signing. Links to players from dodgy Twatter accounts with 23 followers are at least a link so we can assess the source reliability.

No links or anything is just bollocks

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
1. Why have a press conference three hours before our opening game?
2. Re: Brewster. All media reports suggest Sheffield United are in fairly advanced discussions. Also all suggest Liverpool want to sell not loan. Also haven’t really seen us linked.
Would be odd that we, by yesterday morning, had organised a press conference to announce the signing of a player who this morning was reportedly in advanced discussions with another club.

D

Deleted member 2719

:tantrum:

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    384.4 KB · Views: 197

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
It's a bizarre time for a press conference/announcement - 3 hours before a match??? Also, if it IS happening, journalists would surely know by now, and someone would have said something. They may not know the subject matter of the announcement, but they'd know that something was happening. I'm in the sceptical camp.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I don’t know where Press Conference is coming from. An announcement could be something as simple as a page on the club site. Or a tweet.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
1. Why have a press conference three hours before our opening game?
2. Re: Brewster. All media reports suggest Sheffield United are in fairly advanced discussions. Also all suggest Liverpool want to sell not loan. Also haven’t really seen us linked.
Would be odd that we, by yesterday morning, had organised a press conference to announce the signing of a player who this morning was reportedly in advanced discussions with another club.

Of course, but you're using logic and reality and comparing that to a made up post by a bullshitter.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I don’t know where Press Conference is coming from. An announcement could be something as simple as a page on the club site. Or a tweet.
My sauce never stated a Press Conference. Must be fake news!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why haven’t the club announced anything if they are having one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here