Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club announcement due tomorrow at 5pm

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The injury to Locadia wasn't the problem, he got over that.

Couldnt get over the fact he's totally Shit though.

At least he helped give us a day out at Wembley with his sublime finish at Millwall.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Where are ENREST and his SAUCE when you KNEED them? They WOOD be able to CONFIRM or deny IF this was KOSHER.

LottieBelle

Banned
Sep 11, 2020
Many moons ago some clubs actually signed players on the pitch b4 kick off, did we ever do this at the Goldstone?...i remember the odd marching band and some woeful majorettes but never a signing. MAYBE TB, PB, and DA may go all retro on us and do one in front of the fans tonight??????:shootself:shootself

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lol the guess men should be facing other way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I once played against a small child who's opening gambit was:-

'Does he have ears?'

It goes without saying I completely humiliated the 5 year old with my superior intellect and won the competition

3-2.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
And then didn’t even make the bench for that shit shower performance?

So what. He still scored an excellent goal that helped get us there.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I've warned the neighbours that I will be running down the street with my shirt over my head at approximately 5.05pm.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'be cancelled all my afternoon meetings and invited 5 lucky people over for the inevitable 5pm event. which will definitely definitely happen.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Jim White knows :wink:

NINTCHDBPICT000065609367-e1545931375497.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So what. He still scored an excellent goal that helped get us there.

I liked him (one of very very few on here!). My point is that he should have been on the bench at least for the semi final :shrug:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I liked him (one of very very few on here!). My point is that he should have been on the bench at least for the semi final :shrug:

He was very poor. I didn’t rate him at all, his best performance was arguably at Watford and he still got subbed. I’m not even sure he was an improvement on Baldock.

BTW - thought we played well at Wembley, if the ref had done his job, and Murray hadn’t missed from a yard, it might have been different. [emoji6][emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He was very poor. I didn’t rate him at all, his best performance was arguably at Watford and he still got subbed. I’m not even sure he was an improvement on Baldock.

BTW - thought we played well at Wembley, if the ref had done his job, and Murray hadn’t missed from a yard, it might have been different. [emoji6][emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No it wouldn’t, City would just have gone up to 2nd gear...imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here