Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club announcement due tomorrow at 5pm

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
At 17:05 I expect an exclusive interview from the OP’s sauce(s) confirming the state of play, unless they only travel in groups of more than 6, which frankly would be convenient wouldn’t you say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
tenor.gif

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I've heard an announcement will be made at 6.45pm tonight. May or may not be the starting line up v Chelsea

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
I've heard they'll be announcing the details of what actually happened at the Pompey friendly - but you're not allowed to pass it on.

Plus - all the while there are no paying supporters, bottle tops are being screwed back on to the water for sale, flasks are acceptable for the elderly, uncollared shirts are possible in the 1901 and the free half-time tea will be plentiful again.

Jose Izquierdo is unavailble for the virtual announcement or indeed the foreseeable future (knee).

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I've heard an announcement will be made at 6.45pm tonight. May or may not be the starting line up v Chelsea
It won't be at kick off is 8.15pm so the lin3 up will be 7.15pm [emoji23][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It won't be at kick off is 8.15pm so the lin3 up will be 7.15pm [emoji23][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Bollocks knew I should have checked [emoji854]

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Confirmed. Messi and Ronaldo double signing.

You heard it here first.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Don't shoot the messenger...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Ah, but this needs discussion.

You see, if everybody delivered half baked rumours to NSC the board would look very different.

At what stage do we punish messengers who come to the board with information that has little in way of likely substance ?

If I think that X will sign for the Albion and my cat nods and gives a knowing look should I start a thread ?

If I see a 'You heard it hear first' entry in Twitter, how many account followers should the person have before I come running to the board ?

I think shooting is harsh, maybe just get sent to the Pretty Pink Pit for a week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here