Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was this meant to be squad numbers ?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Squad numbers announced 35 seconds ago, not on the hour, it’s happening lump on!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ah they’re going to announce the french lad we signed the other day for the u23s.

Who are the others I wonder?

Dare I get excited. I probably shouldn’t [emoji56]

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I’m disappointed the club haven’t made an official announcement to announce the the announcement.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wait: all these pages because somebody suggested (quite clearly ) for a laugh there's an announcement due?

A fair few of you are going to be very disappointed, for some inexplicable reason.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I’m disappointed the club haven’t made an official announcement to announce the the announcement.

Indeed, any club that can gradually reveal a new home kit over the course of several small teaser photos can surely drip release this announcement a word or two at a time...

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Has Barber out the kettle on yet, I hope the plate of biscuits has custard creams and jamiee dodgers we can't have disgruntled reporters for such a big announcement.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Wait: all these pages because somebody suggested (quite clearly ) for a laugh there's an announcement due?

A fair few of you are going to be very disappointed, for some inexplicable reason.
No different to 10 000 pages eveytime a random name gets mentioned that we never sign

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here