Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club announcement due tomorrow at 5pm

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Dont know. Alleged Brighton signing who is quartering and recovering from and injury. Personally I thought it was Andone then I saw the pic and its not him.

If it was a new signing, it wouldn't be Andone. You said it's not Gonzalez.........

If you posted said pic, I'd guess they'd be a few NSCers who could both help identify and thank you for the privilege!

But you don't have it or can't remember where you saw it?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Personally for me, any new addition will be relatively low cost with the aim of complimenting our current strike-force, with rotation at the core of the plan. Why would we waste so much time and energy on developing Aaron in particular, to effectively bench him by signing a ‘big time’ mercenary? Why would we seek to piss off our top scorer and brilliant striker in Maupay by suggesting he’s not up to it, in spite of his quite frankly superb debut PL season? No, no no says I! I foresee a sensible signing (if any tbh) designed to fit our rotation plan rather than tread all over the groundwork from last season... Aaron in particular looked a real player at Burnley, a genuine contender... I think he might well be our £20 million man, Yes... he’s already here.

I totally agree, I was really suggesting a complimentary signing vs this idea of the £25-30 million messiah from, I dunno, Italy or such like... we’ll go for a prospect I’m sure.

Dear Kosh. FFS if you must keep using versions of complement, please get it right. It's complementing and complementary. We aren't signing someone to be nice to our existing strike force. Rant over.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
If it was a new signing, it wouldn't be Andone. You said it's not Gonzalez.........

If you posted said pic, I'd guess they'd be a few NSCers who could both help identify and thank you for the privilege!

But you don't have it or can't remember where you saw it?

When i was told that a brighton player was renting a flat in Hove from the description i assumed it was Andone.

I then saw the picture and its not Andone. However I couldn't tell you or not if its gonzalez. I would say its not unless hes had a haircut.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
When i was told that a brighton player was renting a flat in Hove from the description i assumed it was Andone.

I then saw the picture and its not Andone. However I couldn't tell you or not if its gonzalez. I would say its not unless hes had a haircut.

Where did you see this picture?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
e4f258c49d00b6877e7aefc3760bb1e9.jpg

Is it Ray?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=4667]Munkfish[/MENTION] was he wearing a hat?

guesswho-old.jpg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Hearing the announcement is that due to crossed wires in the telephone exchange Brighton have actually just completed the signing of an out of favour fast bowler

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Still nothing mentioned on the early sports bulletins, I guess they’re keeping their powder dry whilst the tension builds. Clever.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Hearing the announcement is that due to crossed wires in the telephone exchange Brighton have actually just completed the signing of an out of favour fast bowler

Fire the recruitment department, we all know Brighton need a 1000 runs a season opening batsman, everyone else is signing them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here