Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clamping Scum in Southwick

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Shropshire Seagull said:
But the "muppets" had your car details, from which they could find your home details - next thing you know they pay you a visit when no body is home and do in excess of £75 quids worth of damage - I once heard a nutter threaten to set light to someones home - piss someone off and they usually come looking for retribution.

RISKY GAME !

That's where it gets even better, I was returning home after 3 years in Germany on pseudo British plates (British Forces Germany). The reason I was at the DVLA was to revert the car back to it's original UK number plate. You've gotta laugh haven't you? There's no way they could trace me from the 'fake' BFG plate that was on the car.......safe as houses (goalie in trousers) :clap: :clap: :clap:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
i've seen em round here plenty of times.
never leave the car round the garages any more than 5 mins.

southwick aint what it used to be these days.

anyone had any dealings with the new band of brothers namely southwick soldiers?

what a laugh :lolol:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
jimmyseagull said:
They are just as bad in Brighton, clamped my son's car as it was parked in resident space instead of visitors, but no markings on the road or wall as you can see from photo.
The police were called, and even they ask them to remove it and they still refused.
When they left we promptly cut it off ourselves and said take us to court if you dare, we have photo evidence, and even the police agreed to give evidence in court if needed.

Of course we heard nothing more, and within a week or so someone was there marking the road.

Absolute wankers.

P1010002.jpg
That doesn't half look like a sign on the wall reflected on the bonnet of the Beemer.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
We've got a very good system round here that everyone understands.

Park where you shouldn't and you get done, no mucking about. They patrol my street (residential and a bit off the beaten track) EVERY SINGLE MORNING AND AFTERNOON WITHOUT FAIL and every other street it seems.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Juan Albion said:
That doesn't half look like a sign on the wall reflected on the bonnet of the Beemer.

You are right, there is a sign on the wall. but my point was that it doesn't say wich ones are for residents or which ones are for visitors, and the markings on the road had completely disappeared, he even had a visitor sticker in windscreen. There were suppose to be 2 spaces for visitors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here