Votes: 70 46.7%
  • Meh

Votes: 23 15.3%

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I want Barca to win, and they shall win. And my money is on Rooney choking on yet another big stage.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have Barca to win 3-1 @ 18/1, and also Utd to win 2-1 with Vidic first goal @ 225/1.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Tonight, I shall be at the UEFA Champions League Final

Tickets for the final available on the night
Published: Thursday 26 May 2011, 15.40CET
Supporters wishing to watch the UEFA Women's Champions League final between Olympique Lyonnais and 1. FFC Turbine Potsdam can buy their tickets on the gate this evening.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Manchester United can f*** RIGHT OFF. I hope they are OBLITERATED by the mighty attacking flair orchestra of Barcelona. Then after the game Giggs and Scholes announce they are joining Van Der Sar in retiring with IMMEDIATE effect. Alex Ferguson, having had no prior warning of this news instantly has a heart attack during an interview with Sky Sports which is replayed in super slo-mo across the internet within seconds of its broadcast. The Glazers then announce they're done with this soccerball lark and offload the club, debts and all, to businessman Mark Goldberg but not before explaining that they still legally own the ground and are in negotiations with property developers over its sale. "Don't worry, we have a contingency" reads a pre-prepared statement "and to bring the club closer to its supporters we will be ground sharing next season with Gillingham."

A guitar can be heard WAILING hard in the background and loads of super hot girls beg me for sex, seemingly unconnected to the above events

you forgot about the selling off of the name, as thye now wish to be known as "Bastard Cockney Reds"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I hope Barcelona cheat and dive their way to victory, just so we can see Taggart SEETHING during the game and afterwards.

I would also like to see lots of crestfallen plastics (although naturally they'll get over it within about 20 minutes).

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I would also like to see lots of crestfallen plastics (although naturally they'll get over it within about 20 minutes).

The plastics thing is a dilema I have to face. I do want Utd to win, I will always support any team from England* over any other nation, and watching in the pub, I will most likely cheer when (if) they score. The problem with that is, I might look like one of the afore mentioned plastic Utd fans :eek:

Think I may wear an Albion shirt to avoid any doubts :thumbsup:

* caveat - unless the unthinkable happens and Palace ever get into Europe

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
The plastics thing is a dilema I have to face. I do want Utd to win, I will always support any team from England* over any other nation, and watching in the pub, I will most likely cheer when (if) they score. The problem with that is, I might look like one of the afore mentioned plastic Utd fans :eek:

Think I may wear an Albion shirt to avoid any doubts :thumbsup:

Could I politely request that you don't cheer Manchester United goals whilst wearing an Albion shirt? Makes the rest of us look bad

Thanks

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Manchester United - They are English

Also developed a very strong dislike towards Barca over the last couple of seasons, especially in the Semi-Finals vs Madrid

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Heart = Man Utd
Head = Barca

Any English team gets my vote in these type of games

england_flag_01.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here