Votes: 57 38.0%
  • FC Barcelona

Votes: 70 46.7%
  • Meh

Votes: 23 15.3%

• Total voters

BHA1983

May 25, 2011
Javier Mascherano looks set to start at centre-half - this guys a decent defensive midfield player but surely United will feel they can get on top of him (sometimes literally). Also, this time round United have Hernandez whose been brilliant this season, better than any of us expected.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
My dream is that Barca give them a 5 nil thumping with a Messi hatrick. This should also include Rooney getting a Red card and Fergie to blow a basket with a real bad decision going against them.

As kid I always supported the English team in Europe but now I just can't stand Fergie and plus all the plastic Manchester fans who can't be arsed to support their local team but are avid fans VIA SKY tv.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4133454 said:
england_flag_01.gif

So you're supporting Barca then, given they're the side who'll be wearing that on the night (it's part of their badge seeing as St George/Sant Jordi is the patron saint of Barcelona)?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just support the english team u cock ends

Arsenal , Chelsea , Spurs , back in the day Liverpool , next season Man City
the likes of Fulham etc..

even both Celtic AND Rangers would get my backing

the Manc Scum can f*** OFF mind

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Barcelona annoyed the hell out of me with their outrageous cheating in the semi final against Madrid. Yes, they play lovely football blah blah blah, and yes, United aren't above the odd bit of gamesmanship, but I'm a bit bored with all the Barca-loving that goes on. Every simple, straightforward pass they play on Saturday will be fawned over by Clive Tyldesley as some kind of miraculous footballing alchemy. I have no reason to despise United any more than I do any other Premier League club, and I, for now at least, want them to win. Rooney is a massive tool, but other than him, not that many of their players are actually that annoying any more.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Barcelona annoyed the hell out of me with their outrageous cheating in the semi final against Madrid. Yes, they play lovely football blah blah blah, and yes, United aren't above the odd bit of gamesmanship, but I'm a bit bored with all the Barca-loving that goes on. Every simple, straightforward pass they play on Saturday will be fawned over by Clive Tyldesley as some kind of miraculous footballing alchemy. I have no reason to despise United any more than I do any other Premier League club, and I, for now at least, want them to win. Rooney is a massive tool, but other than him, not that many of their players are actually that annoying any more.

Barca are playing United now so Tyldesley will be tugging himself stupid. If he doesn't mention the 99 final with the first 10 minutes I'll eat my hat.
What was wrong with the other thread anyway?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Iwill be praying for barca seeing as I live in barca!!!

Will be mental here should they win!!!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

Yawn. Barca Madrid played one horrible game. A derby at that. So what? As if English teams don't play complete stinkers. The reaction of the British press and people was pathetic. Talk about high horses.

The fact is, Barcelona are a brilliant football team. One of the very best. If you want to get bored with that 'love in' fine. If Brighton continue to be succesful under Gus get ready for the same kind of comments about our club too.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Barca are playing United now so Tyldesley will be tugging himself stupid. If he doesn't mention the 99 final with the first 10 minutes I'll eat my hat.
What was wrong with the other thread anyway?

I think I hate Tyldesley's commentary more than MAn utd to be honest. He is APPALLING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here