Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL Final 20/21. Who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win the 20/21 CL Final

• Chelsea

Votes: 54 23.0%
  • Man City

Votes: 61 26.0%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 120 51.1%

• Total voters

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
The European Cup started in 1956.
Since then the figures are :
Spain 18
England 13
Italy 12
Germany 8
Netherlands 6
Portugal 4
A few others 1

Whilst I hate the modern Champions League, it doesn’t really make sense to compare the post 1993 era and the rest of the European Cup history.

Just looks at the stats for recent winners who were actually the reigning champions of their domestic league.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est retiré.
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Voted 'Don't Care' as I genuinely tried to, but failed.

I hope it goes to penalties, and at 376-376 they all collapse and abandon the game.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I went for city in the hope their owners get bored after winning everything and naff off. It would be funny seeing city be rubbish again. So many fans would naff off.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Couldn't care less, and shan't bother watching it (presumably it's not on free to view channels anyway) - which is a shame because I used to enthusiastically support British teams in Europe. Wonder what changed my enthusiasm to cynicism ...............

If pushed, I'd be slightly in favour of Chelsea losing. Never liked them - Citeh new to my list of dislikes!

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Couldn't care less, and shan't bother watching it (presumably it's not on free to view channels anyway) - which is a shame because I used to enthusiastically support British teams in Europe. Wonder what changed my enthusiasm to cynicism ...............

If pushed, I'd be slightly in favour of Chelsea losing. Never liked them - Citeh new to my list of dislikes!

It's on YouTube free via BT sport

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Don't care but Chelsea are the least disliked. Uncle was a Chelsea fan and I prefer Pep to the other bloke! Hope it's a really spicy game!!!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Probably Citeh, for purely footballing reasons (both clubs have dubious owners). They are generally a joy to watch and Pep is a great manager.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Real depressing choice this year. I have no love for the European giants but they're better than Chelski or *shudders* Qatar state fc

What league do Real Depressing play in? I'd support them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Citeh for me, used to love a trip to Maine Road

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Why are we all posting about this match when there is something FAR more important going on?

Big Jurg is starting tonight against the New England Revolution!!!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
How come Gundogan is playing?

In fact, how come he’s even alive?

I thought he was tragically killed in that Ali J tackle the other week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here