Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL Final 20/21. Who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win the 20/21 CL Final

• Chelsea

Votes: 54 23.0%
  • Man City

Votes: 61 26.0%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 120 51.1%

• Total voters

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Bet Pep wishes he hadn’t left Foden on the bench ��:) !

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Pep screwed up by playing KDB as a false 9.

Took him out the game completely

It was a wrong starting 11 but not cos of that, not playing a holding midfielder and bringing in Sterling has been the problem.

Sterling is not on his game at all and he’s just ended up taking up the space that Foden, Gundogan, Bernardo Silva and KDB have been using so well recently.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
It was a wrong starting 11 but not cos of that, not playing a holding midfielder and bringing in Sterling has been the problem.

Sterling is not on his game at all and he’s just ended up taking up the space that Foden, Gundogan, Bernardo Silva and KDB have been using so well recently.

You could tell it wasn’t working after about 5 minutes, he was been handled by the three CBS with ease.

Sterling has been woeful

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Ref has been excellent in this game. Shows how poor our refs are in the Premier League.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Yep, I wasn't planning to watch it but am quite enjoying it. Two teams from the same country obviously giving it an edge.

Appalling they have travelled to Portugal though. I really hope we haven't exported the so called Indian Variant down there.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Classic #TeamsLikeBrighton that this is apparently a Tuchel masterclass but for us City apparently have an off day.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Feels like a City goal and extra time is going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here