Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL Final 20/21. Who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win the 20/21 CL Final

• Chelsea

Votes: 54 23.0%
  • Man City

Votes: 61 26.0%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 120 51.1%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Delighted for Chelsea, the best team won, they did themselves and English football proud, and it was a touching moment when Chelsea stalwart Bruce Buck was there on the podium to hand the team the trophy. Already looking forward to the Super Cup final on 11 August against Villarreal, should be a great occasion.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Possibly the beginning of the end of the Guardiola cult. He has been backed financially to extreme levels and is undoubtedly underachieving. Didn't really do much at Bayern- consider their success since.
A real example of the simplicity of football tonight. It isn't chess. It's a simple game. Pick your best team and you'll likely not be too far off.
Delighted that, despite Guardiolas love for him, Potter seemed to work that out this season. Truly I'd rather have our man.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Not in the least fussed but couple weeks ago would have answered 51% Citeh, 49% Chelski. After that shambles of a display from Pep on the field at the Amex though I was safely shifted to the London camp. The highlights this morning Asia time of Tuchel grabbing Peps face on the pitch really hit home for some petty reason :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tactical masterclass from Tuchel. I doubt Fat Frank would have got them beyond the quarters. If Chelsea's best players stay fit after the Euros and they tweak the squad well enough I suspect they'll be the main challengers to City next season for the title.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Begs the question “Have City progressed this season?”

Guess not as the natives are now restless and are starting to demand Pep’s head

Just the League Title and the EFL Cup and their first CL Final. It’s easy to see why City fans would want him out :wink:

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
From what I’ve read they deserved it before the game was played, Chelski are chavs, Pep is bald and a c…, the ref was a Brighton resident, and UEFA has it in for them. :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
From what I’ve read they deserved it before the game was played, Chelski are chavs, Pep is bald and a c…, the ref was a Brighton resident, and UEFA has it in for them.

Much like Leeds then?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Tactical masterclass from Tuchel. I doubt Fat Frank would have got them beyond the quarters. If Chelsea's best players stay fit after the Euros and they tweak the squad well enough I suspect they'll be the main challengers to City next season for the title.

Or a tactical car crash by Pep?

He’s getting a lot of criticism for leaving out the elderly veteran Fernandinho, thus conceding the midfield to the dynamic Kante who was simple everywhere on the pitch.

The papers are full of ‘Will Citeh have to sign Kane now?’ but I fear that their priority would be to sign a player to emulate Kante; Ndidi or Biss would surely be the go-to candidates.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

He’s getting a lot of criticism for leaving out the elderly veteran Fernandinho, thus conceding the midfield to the dynamic Kante who was simple everywhere on the pitch.

The papers are full of ‘Will Citeh have to sign Kane now?’ but I fear that their priority would be to sign a player to emulate Kante; Ndidi or Biss would surely be the go-to candidates.

Rodri should be that player - but he's not. Not quite,

Biss would be an upgrade. Worrying.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
I didn't really care but I remember there was a bit of bad blood between Brighton/Chelsea in the 80's and 90's so I thought it had to be City I would prefer as a Brighton fan. As an aside, have you seen the scenes in Croydon celebrating Chelsea's win. Palace fans will be pleased that their first team Chelsea have won the european cup.

Jul 20, 2003

yes, Ndidi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here