Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL Final 20/21. Who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win the 20/21 CL Final

• Chelsea

Votes: 54 23.0%
  • Man City

Votes: 61 26.0%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 120 51.1%

• Total voters

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Or a tactical car crash by Pep?

He’s getting a lot of criticism for leaving out the elderly veteran Fernandinho, thus conceding the midfield to the dynamic Kante who was simple everywhere on the pitch.

The papers are full of ‘Will Citeh have to sign Kane now?’ but I fear that their priority would be to sign a player to emulate Kante; Ndidi or Biss would surely be the go-to candidates.

Kante reminded me of our Biss, the tackles, positioning and control of the midfield. But a confidence and level above. Sorely lacking in the Citeh team was that kind of player who would get in there and do the dirty work.

Chelsea were brilliant in their positioning play and whole team work. Not a fan of Chelsea but had to admire Tichels organisation.

Pep left it way too late to do anything about it imo. Could see at HT they were not getting anywhere and I was surprised he didn't change it around until too late in the game. They looked much more threatening with Jesus and Aguero on.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I dont understand how Pep didnt pick Fernandinho. It would be as if GP left Bissouma out of the team in a cup final. Madness, no idea what Pep was trying to do there.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I dont understand how Pep didnt pick Fernandinho. It would be as if GP left Bissouma out of the team in a cup final. Madness, no idea what Pep was trying to do there.

what did pep try the previous two times chelsea beat city?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
europe.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here