Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CKR too GOOD to play for BHA

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was sorry to see him go because I believe that by now he would have been the top scorer in this division but we will not find out.

I also belive that he has the ability to play at a high level for some considerable time to come unlike some who think that he will finish up in the County league.

He really is shaping up to be Leon Knight mark 2, although he has more natural talent than the dwarf so that may protect him from his arrogance for a little longer.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
BensGrandad said:
I was sorry to see him go because I believe that by now he would have been the top scorer in this division but we will not find out.

I also belive that he has the ability to play at a high level for some considerable time to come unlike some who think that he will finish up in the County league.

I think he has the talent to play at that level, Yet sadly his work rate and attitude will stop him playing there for very long. I think if Warnock can sort him out at this young age he could do very very well.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
London Irish said:
He really is shaping up to be Leon Knight mark 2, although he has more natural talent than the dwarf so that may protect him from his arrogance for a little longer.

I think it is very unfair to label him as a Leon Knight Mark 2. He may be arrogant/over confident, but he would appear to be nothing like Leon.

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Barrel of Fun said:
I think it is very unfair to label him as a Leon Knight Mark 2. He may be arrogant/over confident, but he would appear to be nothing like Leon.

agreed!

Again, asper a previous reply...good luck Colin!

Now get behind the squad!

:clap2: :albion: :clap2:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Barrel of Fun said:

I actually respect Leon more than I do CKR. At least he got us promoted before he decided to act like a spoilt teenager. CKR walked around for a season showing as much effort and passion for the club as Brighton Rock and Croyodn bloke would. Then, he decides to up sticks because he was too good for us. As I said countless times, if he had proved himself before he moved on, we would have wished him well. To do it the way he did, leaves a bad taste in the mouth. See Adam Virgo and Zamora for the way to leave a club.

Another thing, Anyone remember this thread? Poor little CKR had to leave the club because he wasn't in a private hospital ward. Sake.

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85359&highlight=hospital

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I will only speak for myself. CKR at the end was a shambles, and not bothered for himself or the club. Perpetually hanging around in gambling dens or nightclubs until the early hours of the morning, and then going to training or the game is fraudulent. Because of players like him, who we assist in paying their wages, I want commitment, and a player to simply do their best.

Good luck Mr. Warnock. I think you will need it. I don't for one minute think your work is over.

One last point. CKR. Today's newspapers are tomorrow's chip wrappers.

Last edited:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
CKR probably thinks he is playing at a suitable level for his skills, unlike LK.

Still can't work out how Albert Jarrett got a contract at Watford though!

e77 said:
CKR probably thinks he is playing at a suitable level for his skills, unlike LK.
I wonder if they will both be playing at the same level next season, CKR in and out of Warnock's relegated team and Knight playing for some desperate, relegation-haunted Championship club.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
London Irish said:
I wonder if they will both be playing at the same level next season, CKR in and out of Warnock's relegated team and Knight playing for some desperate, relegation-haunted Championship club.

Pity, they should both be playing week in week out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here