Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CKR too GOOD to play for BHA

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
One good goal, on telly, doth not a career make.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
It is disrespect though isn't it. I dont remember Zamora saying that even though he was alot better than us.

Maybe it's just honesty and over confidence? A lot of the people that have actually met the kid seem to think he's a nice bloke.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Maybe it's just honesty and over confidence? A lot of the people that have actually met the kid seem to think he's a nice bloke.

But still, why say it in the first place.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

I'm seem to remember people saying he came across really well at a Seagulls Over London meet.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Maybe it's just honesty and over confidence? A lot of the people that have actually met the kid seem to think he's a nice bloke. [/QUOTE0

what he said

he's gone, just forget him and get behind our squad!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Perry Milkins said:
I am surprised you have time to watch TV. Too many factual planning permission reports to read!!
I briefly looked up from Paragraph 4195, Clause 122, Subclause H to see the ball rolling into the net and a fat child in red stripes being mobbed, which wasn't half as fascinating as my reading matter.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Ive met him and he did seem a very nice bloke. No need to sat anything like that though regardless of how honest and over confident he is.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Les Biehn said:
But still, why say it in the first place.

I don't know, he's kind of been thrown in at the deep end to an extent. He's young and still learning and under the right management might turn into a very good player and all round nice guy one day. I just think it's a shame that as soon as anyone that's ever player for us does or says something ever so slightly wrong that are labelled a 'gobshite' or 'little ****'.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Remember he told Ben at the pre season game against Worthing that he was going to Sheff Utd, ok he got the timing wrong but he was right about the club so there was obviously moves being made then which probably prompted his request for a transfer.

Perhaps he was told by Warnock to put in a request knowing that we would then sell him cheaply to get rid. Who knows only him and Neil Warnock so I would suggest leave the kid alone he has gone he is history now.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
from the bbc

AND FINALLY...

Sheffield United striker Colin Kazim-Richards says his first names should have been Colin Kazim but for a mistake at the registry office. But he now loves his name as only information on him comes up if you type his name into a Google search.

:jester:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Kazim-Richards's private life has been subject to rumours until recently when he announced that he is gay

EDIT:Seems to have been edited by wikipedia

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
DAMANCLAY said:
Kazim-Richards's private life has been subject to rumours until recently when he announced that he is gay

EDIT:Seems to have been edited by wikipedia

Nope, still there :jester:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On a slightly serious note - casting aspersions about our ex-players' sexuality is probably not a brilliant idea.

I can well imagine Sheff Weds fans, for example, taunting Blades fans by suggesting that their new striker signed from Brighton, therefore 'is gay'.

Were this to happen with regularity, i.e. any player signing from the Albion were 'gay', then it would be just one more reason, pathetic though it might be, for players to choose to go and play elsewhere, instead of signing for us.

Its not as though they don't have enough reasons already.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
'no disrepect to....' is exactly what people say before they are about to disrespect them. As in 'no disrespect to the referee but I thought he cost us 3 points today' or 'no disrespect to Northwich Victoria but their defending in the last 10 minsutes was GASH'.

Zamora - proven premiership starter, comes back to watch us and cheer us on when injured. What a legend.

CKR - slags us off after a lucky goal off the bench. What a cockjuggling thunder:censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here