Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CKR too GOOD to play for BHA

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
hans kraay fan club said:
On a slightly serious note - casting aspersions about our ex-players' sexuality is probably not a brilliant idea.

I can well imagine Sheff Weds fans, for example, taunting Blades fans by suggesting that their new striker signed from Brighton, therefore 'is gay'.

Were this to happen with regularity, i.e. any player signing from the Albion were 'gay', then it would be just one more reason, pathetic though it might be, for players to choose to go and play elsewhere, instead of signing for us.

Its not as though they don't have enough reasons already.

Just to make it clear I didn't put that comment on there.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm glad he has gone along with most others.Wilkins seems to have the player fall out under control and even Henderson is happy again and still involved in the Irish set up.It appears players are buzzing again as well as signing contract extentions.Not only is Wilkins proving to be a top class manager he also knows how to treat players.You can see this on the pitch.The lads are loving their football and are playing as a unit.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I always thought thought the bloke was an utter c*nt.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He was always very average for Albion but had an over inflated and unrealistic idea of his own ability. At least Leon scored 27 goals and has got 19 in 25 for Swansea so he can cut it at this level. CK-R scored a goal in the permiership , so bloody what, they will go down , he will be released and playing 3rd division football in under a year.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I always thought he was a quality player. There was no problem with his work-rate when I saw him - and he was always likely to score. It seems ridiculous to let him go - then get rid of the manager a week later.

Good luck to the bloke.

He needs to grow up a little mind. But we are all learning.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
magoo said:
Yeah he was banging them in wasn't he! Zamora wasn't even worthy of cleaning his boots!
Thats a bit harsh on Zamora.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
He is a young bloke learning the game. He has obvious talent that needs to be chanelled. I hope arnock can do it - and he gets sold on for a fat transfer fee.

I don't wish him ill.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Dick Knights Mumm said:
He is a young bloke learning the game. He has obvious talent that needs to be chanelled. I hope arnock can do it - and he gets sold on for a fat transfer fee.

I don't wish him ill.

We don't have a sell on do we?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Voroshilov said:
CKR on the other hand is a youngster with an inflated opinion of himself surrounded by advisors and agents massaging his ego so they can get a slice of the next signing on fee.

Either that ..... or MM treated him like shit and he thought "I don't need this." and instructed his agent to find him another club.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Dont wish him any luck what so ever

Big Time charlie who did f*** all for us despite given an oppurtunity

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Gritt23 said:
Either that ..... or MM treated him like shit and he thought "I don't need this." and instructed his agent to find him another club.
Or a bit of both.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Silent Bob said:
Or a bit of both.

Yeah probably, but that's what football does to players these days. The cards are all in their hands, they have the possibility of ridiculous money elsewhere, and it does turn players into massive egos, who are certainly far happier to up and move clubs as soon as they see something they don't like, than they were when I started watching football.

He's arrogant, he's sure of himself, that seems pretty clear, but I wouldn't criticise him for that, it makes him the player he is.

But also, it seems clear that there were certainly "personalities" in the dressing room last season that MM handled rather badly.

There are always two sides to the problem Silent Bob, I'm sure they both could have handled it better.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The way we were playing then he probably was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here