Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Moyles

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You are right. There is also one called CHILL which hits the spot on occasion...

There's plenty of stations on digital that's true but not everybody has a digital radio as even now they're not that cheap (or pretty). I usually have mine tuned to Kerrang despite their limited play list. Mind you it does have Kate Lawler of Big Brother fame on it's breakfast show now.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well jog on Questions you boring, racist, friendless cock sucker. Frank and I are best of CHUMS these days. :bigwave:

How sweet. I`m glad you have made up really.

I hated it when you fell out with my dad.

You are a boring little twat though.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So funny. No really.

Tell us another CRACKER about me being a bankrupt. That should have them ROLLING down the aisles.

I thought Frank said you were Sinister.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I thought Frank said you were Sinister.

No, that would be libelous ???

Still, ever thought of getting a new hobby ? Doesn't trying to wind people up get a bit boring after a while ? You can't hold a candle to Ernest you know :D

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No, that would be libelous ???

Still, ever thought of getting a new hobby ? Doesn't trying to wind people up get a bit boring after a while ? You can't hold a candle to Ernest you know :D

About as boring as sitting on the internet trying to buy a ladyboy bride Francis.

Maybe.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
About as boring as sitting on the internet trying to buy a ladyboy bride Francis.

Maybe.

You see there you go again don't you ? Not content with hijacking this thread and getting totally off the point you're now trying (and failing) to wind me up. The point is that it's you that looks stupid. What I don't understand is that for whatever strange reason you try and annoy people quite deliberately, what possible pleasure does it give you ? You add nothing to the content of this board as the vast majority of your postings are quite pointless.

You are a very strange person. I don't believe you're a racist at all and to be fair I sometimes find your posts amusing, why not stick at that ? Why go out of your way to antagonize people ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You see there you go again don't you ? Not content with hijacking this thread and getting totally off the point you're now trying (and failing) to wind me up. The point is that it's you that looks stupid. What I don't understand is that for whatever strange reason you try and annoy people quite deliberately, what possible pleasure does it give you ? You add nothing to the content of this board as the vast majority of your postings are quite pointless.

You are a very strange person. I don't believe you're a racist at all and to be fair I sometimes find your posts amusing, why not stick at that ? Why go out of your way to antagonize people ?

Sorry.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Brilliant! *wipes tear from eye*

Now tell us a "paki" joke. Incredibly funny stuff.

Did you Hear about the terrorist that hijacked a 747 full of Pakistanis?
He threatened to release one every hour if his demands weren't met.

Q: What do you call a Pakistani with his hand up a Pig’s ass?
A: A mechanic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here