Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Moyles 37 Hour Radio Show

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Because if he had donated. HE would have made it know that he had donated....

Well there we have it definitive proof.

Lets face it most celebrities are in a no win situation here in terms of it they do something for charity they get criticised and if they don't do anything for charity or don't make if public they get criticised.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So the fact I dont like charities, this one in particular makes me unplesant?

No (although if you don't like charities, why do you donate to some?) But these do (make you seem unpleasant):

Maybe the fat Cu...t will have an on air heart attack due to no sleep......I will pledge £10 to charity if that happens

Oh Jeez your back......I thought you had puppy love for non entity celebs in a desert or something..

Now Fat Twat Moyles is your crush?

I will not be seen dead wearing a red nose,( plus I shop in Tescos) on the other hand you and a few others, are likely to be spotted looking like a twat

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Correct .......your probably correct in saying they have jumped on the bandwagon....have you not seen the adverts on BBC seem to be on between most programmes,,,( jamie Oliver)

wouldn't it be nice if "celebs " donated a weeks wages...rather than trying to look a hero?

Can't say I've really noticed and I have no problem with Mr Oliver as I know he does a hell of a lot of good work and I cannot believe he's done it for his own self aggrandisement. My problem as such with Mr Moyles is that unlike Sainsbury's or Jamie Oliver I am legally obliged to contribute his earnings via the TV license. At a reported £500,000 a year that's way too much.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Living in Swindon with a very large HONDA factory and therefore in your words " lots of slanty eyed fuckers" makes you a racist in my books....it is not ironic at all.......maybe you dont know any Asians?

Manila does, he's married to one.

Jesus someone got out of bed on the wrong side this morning!

I dislike Chris Moyles intently. I dislike these TV charity marathons where they attempt to guilt you into giving money. However, Moyles is doing something inventive to try and raise interest and get people to sponsor him for doing it; good on him I say.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I just hate celebrities and their constant whining to get publicity either on TV radio or papers.

They are " normal folk" they are nothing special.....

The best thing they could do is donate their MONEY not their time...

The only one to benefit on red nose day will be my local curry house as I will be going out that night to avoid all the publicity whores " celebs"

I agree they are "normal" folk, but it's how they use the influence their "celebrity" status has. Some just sit back and take the cash and expliot the status through magazines and psuedo relationships etc whereas others use it for good, that is all.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Never took you as a racist....

No but you obviously are! Surely your avatar wording should read 'due to tenants' without the need for the reference to Nigerians.

Best quality and cheapest food huh? The two terms fit about as well together as 'you' and 'reasoned argument'.

You don't like Moyles? Fine. Just respect that other people don't have to share your opinions, unless of course you are dictatorial tyrant?

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
No but you obviously are! Surely your avatar wording should read 'due to tenants' without the need for the reference to Nigerians.

Best quality and cheapest food huh? The two terms fit about as well together as 'you' and 'reasoned argument'.

You don't like Moyles? Fine. Just respect that other people don't have to share your opinions, unless of course you are dictatorial tyrant?

See BHAEXPRESS earlier post....tosspot

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£588,273 raised so far.

Bloddy brilliant.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Still going strong some 34 hours in, no rest/sleep so far. Over £660,000 raised so far very impressive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here