Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Moyles 37 Hour Radio Show

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A great gesture all in aid of a teriffic cause, raised many hundrdeds of thousands so people shouldn't be so quick to criticise.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
25 hours in and £370k raised for comic relief. Watched some of the red button stuff when I got in from work and thought it was really good.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm actually quite enjoying this. The red button viewing over breakfast was quite good this morning because you could see that after 27 hours on the radio he was starting to lose track of things. Big Mention for 'Comedy' Dave Vitty, who is also doing the 37+ hours alongside Chris Moyles.

A very funny moment last night when Dave said 'shabba' on untra-trendy radio 1 xtra.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did he say at one point he's aiming to finish on 10am Friday, i.e. at the end of his normally scheduled show, which would make it 51.5 hours, give or take?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Did he say at one point he's aiming to finish on 10am Friday, i.e. at the end of his normally scheduled show, which would make it 51.5 hours, give or take?

They will definately be going for 37 hours and 5 minutes - which is a radio 1 record. However they are hoping to break the 50 hour mark, which would be a guiness world record.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Chris Moyles is aiming for a 37 Hour Radio Show and rumour had it he's planning on playing 4 songs while on air!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
A very funny moment last night when Dave said 'shabba' on untra-trendy radio 1 xtra.

I thought the show with them and Mista Jam was great. Despite the differences in musical taste and broadcasting style it really worked.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Been very good so far and they still sound fresh ish even after 25 or so hours. red button is very addictive ended up watching it till gone 12 last night. Don't get the hate but hey not sure he will be fussed

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Maybe the fat Cu...t will have an on air heart attack due to no sleep......I will pledge £10 to charity if that happens

what a nice sentiment - nice bloke

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Oh Jeez your back......I thought you had puppy love for non entity celebs in a desert or something..

Now Fat Twat Moyles is your crush?

No, I just like seeing celebrities giving something back to normal folk and a worthwhile cause.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
No, I just like seeing celebrities giving something back to normal folk and a worthwhile cause.

I just hate celebrities and their constant whining to get publicity either on TV radio or papers.

They are " normal folk" they are nothing special.....

The best thing they could do is donate their MONEY not their time...

The only one to benefit on red nose day will be my local curry house as I will be going out that night to avoid all the publicity whores " celebs"

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I just hate celebrities and their constant whining to get publicity either on TV radio or papers.

They are " normal folk" they are nothing special.....

The best thing they could do is donate their MONEY not their time...

The only one to benefit on red nose day will be my local curry house as I will be going out that night to avoid all the publicity whores " celebs"

So you would rather he donated a few thousand pounds than donate his time which has so far raised over £500k at the halfway point?

At the end of the day no-one is making you to listen or watch it so if you dont like him then simply dont listen. Surley even the thickest twat in the world can work that one out??

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Why moan then?

He has raised over half a million quid so far, is it really a big deal if he gets a bit of publicity over it?

Sainsburys are the 'official' supermarket of Comic Relief and sell all the noses and other stuff which brings in about £9m (I heard that mentioned on the radio).

Are you saying that they should stop doing it because it makes them look good?

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Why moan then?

He has raised over half a million quid so far, is it really a big deal if he gets a bit of publicity over it?

Sainsburys are the 'official' supermarket of Comic Relief and sell all the noses and other stuff which brings in about £9m (I heard that mentioned on the radio).

Are you saying that they should stop doing it because it makes them look good?

Sainsburys are not a publicity seeking celebrity.. I think, if you have problems reading and understanding what you have read, then classes are available at your local college.

I will not be seen dead wearing a red nose,( plus I shop in Tescos) on the other hand you and a few others, are likely to be spotted looking like a twat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here