Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Moyles 37 Hour Radio Show

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
They sound surprisingly good... surely they must now be thinking of the world record.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Love him or hate him, he has a fan base that has been encouraged to do some good. Cannot knock that.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Complete and utter DICKHEAD is MOYLES same as that other FAT FUCKER CORDEN complete waste of space both of them, 2 people i never wanna meet :)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
As soon as 6.30 kicks in then they are home and dry, the last 4 hours will fly by on their own show. After 10.30 id be tempted to just stay on until I dropped, not to raise any more money just to go for a huge record!!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Normally I wouldn't listen to Radio 1. Always been more of a 5Live man. Have to say that this has had me interested though and the amount of money raised has been unbelievable. Shame I'm on a night shift and can't get to a radio. It will be about 08:00 before I can get to my car and switch on. Hoping to find him still on at that time to see if he can still speak.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
This has been absolutely compulsive viewing and listening. Great stuff.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Top top effort. New world record.

We once stayed awake for 60 hours for a uni documentary but to be ON AIR for that long is just brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here