Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Moyles 37 Hour Radio Show

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sainsburys are not a publicity seeking celebrity.. I think, if you have problems reading and understanding what you have read, then classes are available at your local college.

I will not be seen dead wearing a red nose,( plus I shop in Tescos) on the other hand you and a few others, are likely to be spotted looking like a twat

What a thoroughly unpleasant individual you are coming across as.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Sainsburys are not a publicity seeking celebrity..

They aren't too dissimilar, in my mind. How many people go will go into Sainsbury's to buy a red nose, or red nose accessory? A fair few, one would imagine. Whilst their charitable donations cannot be criticised, it wouldn't surprise me if Sainsburys profited from their association with Comic Relief.

(The same goes for TK Maxx - the sole supplier of Red Nose t-shirts and bags)

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Sainsburys are not a publicity seeking celebrity.. I think, if you have problems reading and understanding what you have read, then classes are available at your local college.

I will not be seen dead wearing a red nose,( plus I shop in Tescos) on the other hand you and a few others, are likely to be spotted looking like a twat

Wow, I'd read various posts and contributions from you on here in the past and thought you came across as a reasonable bloke but having read this thread you seem to be a complete cock - is this the real you shining through or are you just having a bad day?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill

Who is looking like a twat sorry??

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Is this the same Tesco that is slowly but surely destroying many town centres of their independent butchers/greengrocers/newsagents/clothes shops/bookshops/off licences; who run self promoting advertsiments all the time on tv/magazines/newspapers

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
What a thoroughly unpleasant individual you are coming across as.

So the fact I dont like charities, this one in particular makes me unplesant?

Would you prefer everyone to have the same feelings and ideals? what a boring world that would be...

IMO nothing looks more stupid than people wearing red noses because Jamie Oliver tells them to....Just my opinion obviously not that of others.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You could say that Sainsburys have just jumped on the Red Nose bandwagon just to encourage people to shop there but in all honesty I can't remember seeing any adverts about it outside of in store so I applaud them. As for Moyles, fair play that he's using his fame for a good cause and whilst I wouldn't knock him for that I still can't stand the bloke. Might be a bit more impressed if he gave some of his vastly inflated salary (paid for by license holders) to the cause.

manilaseagull

Is this the same Tesco that is slowly but surely destroying many town centres of their independent butchers/greengrocers/newsagents/clothes shops/bookshops/off licences; who run self promoting advertsiments all the time on tv/magazines/newspapers

I go where the food is best quality and cheapest.. parking is easy and most things are under one roof. I do not want to spend alll my time off work walking around a town centre to buy a pork chop, a tin of beans and a ream of paper...I get it all in the same place.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Because a pleasant individual would want to see people less privileged than themselves get something that makes their lives better.

In my eyes, an unpleasant individual would dislike the people trying to make that happen.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Might be a bit more impressed if he gave some of his vastly inflated salary (paid for by license holders) to the cause.

Makes we laugh when these comments are strewn about, how do you know how much he does or does not donated to charity, same goes for other celebrities. When celebrities come out and say I dontated this to that charity and that to this charity they are criticised and the same happens when they don't.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
You could say that Sainsburys have just jumped on the Red Nose bandwagon just to encourage people to shop there but in all honesty I can't remember seeing any adverts about it outside of in store so I applaud them. As for Moyles, fair play that he's using his fame for a good cause and whilst I wouldn't knock him for that I still can't stand the bloke. Might be a bit more impressed if he gave some of his vastly inflated salary (paid for by license holders) to the cause.

Who's to say he hasn't given money himself as well? Lets face it if he did go public about it he would be a slated as this very thread has shown!

manilaseagull

Correct .......your probably correct in saying they have jumped on the bandwagon....have you not seen the adverts on BBC seem to be on between most programmes,,,( jamie Oliver)

wouldn't it be nice if "celebs " donated a weeks wages...rather than trying to look a hero?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Anyways, anyone donated yet?

I have decided I'll donate when he breaks 37 hours, and again if he makes it through to his show tomorrow morning. I am really enjoying the longest show ever.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why? read all the thread please, I have said I donate to cancer charities ( marie curie)

Yea and about those slanty eyed fuckers in Japan why do we need to help them? We should be looking after our country first than worrying about someone like Japan surely? :rolleyes:

Moron.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here