Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chris Hughton: 'It’s a good feeling to be the manager of a big club'

D

Deleted member 2719

Sub Murray hat-trick in the second half for a memorable 3-2 win?

Can't see Hughton, changing his dithering on subs even though he is 2 down, so Murray scoring a hat-trick in about 10 mins seems highly unlikely!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Forest were never going to get anything out of Norwich, who have an excellent squad and are right in the zone at the minute.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Underrated:

ADJECTIVE
not rated or valued highly enough.

By us or any other club he has managed..FACT!!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Genuine question Neil.

Obviously unrealistic, but would you swap Potter for Hughton now?

That's a good question, my honest answer would be no, I believe you should never go back, mind you Murray and Zamora did.

The style of football under Potter has been a lot better, his away record this season has been superb,

he may have dodged a bullet with no supporters being allowed at matches, his home record isn't that great.

Anyway I really can't see anything other than a home win on Saturday evening, in my opinion we are safe for another season.

Next year could be phenomenal, win those home matches and we will be top ten.

Hopefully supporters will be allowed back too. :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Given where he picked Forest up from - this season is about staying in the league and finishing high as possible. Hopefully Hughton is backed in the summer with a plan to replace the ageing, big earners (not Murray, lolz) and revitalise the squad. Hope he gets time though

Yoda

English & European
QUOTE=Postman Pat;9787468]
[Tweet]1372289909050986504[/tweet]

[Tweet]1372268688498438146[/tweet]
[/QUOTE]

Oh the fools. I seem to remember the same boring defensive football in a lot of his first half a season. (We only scored 3 goals in the final 10 matches and only won one).

Then he was backed in the summer and look where he took us. :mad:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
That's a good question, my honest answer would be no, I believe you should never go back, mind you Murray and Zamora did.

The style of football under Potter has been a lot better, his away record this season has been superb,

he may have dodged a bullet with no supporters being allowed at matches, his home record isn't that great.

Anyway I really can't see anything other than a home win on Saturday evening, in my opinion we are safe for another season.

Next year could be phenomenal, win those home matches and we will be top ten.

Hopefully supporters will be allowed back too. :thumbsup:

Bloody hell you’re positive on GP now. Agree with all you said [emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here