Chocolate Bar FINAL

• Crunchie

Votes: 139 53.7%
  • Snickers

Votes: 120 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stumpy Tim

Was tempted to start a new tournament when this ended: Best Comedy of the Noughties, or Best Stand Up Comedian.

Thought it could be quite exciting what with people using video evidence to back up their argument for their favourite.

Considering the amount of abuse Stumpy Tim is receiving, I'm not so sure now.

I don't think it's abuse towards me, it's abuse towards the choice of NSC. The problem is there has been no coordinated support for any bar in particular, like the HoneyBadger gets. Because of that, two of the giants get to the final. It's Man Utd Vs Chelsea... when people would prefer Swansea vs Norwich in the final

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bloody joke, Bloom out.

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
I do feel it has been a shorter competition than perhaps it could have been with less head to heads which may have made it more interesting but there were a lot of bars to choose from and you can't argue with what most people voted for being the winner. Democracy in action....

What? No Curly Wurly in the final? This is an outrage. Anyone have the address for the Chocolate Helpline and Ombudsman Commission?
Edit: Crunchie gets my vote

Curly Wurly went out in semi's on penalties.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
where was the drifter and the star bar? ......this comp stinks of corruption.

snickers is poor mans topic anyway.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Invalid, this is the cocoa equivalent of Ben Johnson's 100 M result, utter tripe, most people abandoned before the end due to the increasing shambles.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
A tough call this final but what else would you expect in the chocolate bar final shootout. Having spent considerable time considering the two choices I am plumping for the Crunchie. Seriously the king of the chocolate bar. If the snickers had been in the fridge for 24 hours it might have stood a chance, sadly not.

Go Crunchie

D

Deleted member 18477

I don't think it's abuse towards me, it's abuse towards the choice of NSC. The problem is there has been no coordinated support for any bar in particular, like the HoneyBadger gets. Because of that, two of the giants get to the final. It's Man Utd Vs Chelsea... when people would prefer Swansea vs Norwich in the final

these are NOT giants! they are both well below the giants of chocolate bars! Twix v Double decker would have been man utd v barcelona!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Galaxy v Kitcat should have been the real final. This is a travesty - nobody eats Snickers and Crunchies are an abomination.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
This whole farce of a competition ought to be declared null and void,neither of these are true chocolate bars and to borrow a phrase from our American cousins they are simply chocolate covered 'candy' bars. We should start a re-run only including true chocolate bars, i.e Your Dairy Milks and Galaxies etc. I'm writing to my MP :nono:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Can't believe Crunchie is winning. What the hell is going on?! That horrible chemical honeycomb stuff in the middle - you can actually feel your teeth rotting as you eat it. They are also so insubstanital compared to Snickers. And I love peanuts. Absolutely no contest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here