• Snickers

Votes: 120 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's like the FA Cup isn't it? Now Fruit 'n' Nut's been knocked out I've lost interest. Wonder if there's a repeat of 'Titanic' on the other side?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
wtf? crunchie v snickers? honey shit v penut shit?

i'm appalled

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How the hell did these two reach the final?????

What the hell happened???

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Not keen on the Crunchie. My teeth don't like biting through the honeycomb!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
This is it. A 24 hour shoot out between two chocolating GIANTS.

In the Red Corner:

290px-Crunchie_bar.jpg

The Crunchie has a total of 92 votes over the previous two rounds. He hasn't had an easy route through to the final.

In Round one he beat the Mars Bar into second place, and knocked the much fancied Twix out of the competition. This was a result that catapulted it to the joint favourite spot. The bookies are very rarely wrong, and this was shown again in the semi where he comfortably held off the challenge of the Twirl and the Double Decker to take it's rightful place.

In the Blue Corner:

snickers.jpg

The Snickers has shown itself to be the true giant, beating all other bars comfortably. It has amassed a mammoth 103 votes in two rounds.

In Round one he took apart both the Fruit 'n' Nut & Kit Kat - with the latter being taken out. The sheer volume of votes, 60, stamped his authority on the competition, and here is. In the semi there was a moment when it looked like there might be a surprise, but class prevailed by a decent margin in the end, and the Mars Bar and Kit Kat Chunky were out.

So over to you NSC. Make your vote count

Will always be a Marathon in my book

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Crunchies are f***ing disgusting.

Vote Marathon. :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Was tempted to start a new tournament when this ended: Best Comedy of the Noughties, or Best Stand Up Comedian.

Thought it could be quite exciting what with people using video evidence to back up their argument for their favourite.

Considering the amount of abuse Stumpy Tim is receiving, I'm not so sure now.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Whichever wins, it will be a hollow victory. The Double Decker and Mars must be looking in in disgust that they did not contest the final.

Let's be honest, a bit of honeycombe with a thin layer of chocolate v a bar that could have been created in Bulgaria as an emergency food for downed pilots.

Travesty....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Everyone's saying it's a travesty but, if that's the case, how did these two reach the final? They clearly have a lot of support.

I think the issue is perhaps people were getting divided, i.e. there are lots of people who like flaky choc stuff, but their votes were split between flake, ripple and twirl. Ya get me? People need to unite behind certain chocolate bars.

Kinder Bueno is the comfy winner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here