• Crunchie

Votes: 139 53.7%
  • Snickers

Votes: 120 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Allergic to nuts so pretty obvious which way I'll go. Although neither of these is better than a Mars, Twix, Milky Bar, Yorkie, Milky Way.... I could go on

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I'm saving it for Anfield lolol see ya there

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

LOLOL I can't decide whether to go - my lift has fallen through - so I can't decide whether to go or not! Plus I have a very important date on the 20th in the evening and I need to look my best!!! My eyes will look like piss holes in the snow if I get back at 2 a.m. On the Monday morning!!!!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
[MENTION=20728]Lady Gull[/MENTION]Hahaha let me know if you need a seat if you change your mind, I may be able to help with the transport?

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Last edited:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
One of these is little more than a block of sugar with the barest coating of chocolate, the other has been working under an assumed name for some time. I cannot find it in me to vote for either of them and am very disappointed with NSC for their poor taste.

Peanuts? In a chocolate bar? That should be called Marathon anyway? *sigh*

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You're clearly missing a key point: Galaxy chocolate bars are WANK, it's like eating cream which is not the sensation I'm after when I buy a chocolate bar.

Crunchie for me, there's little argument in that department.

Cream?! You sure you weren't ACTUALLY eating cream?

The taste and texture of galaxy is superb and am amazed something as ordinary as snickers made it to the final.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Crunchie... The PERFECT chocolate bar.

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Crunchie and Snickers ??!! in the final ??!! totally unbelievable!! hate both of them! How did the Twix not even make the second round I will never know!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Poor final. Lessons to be learnt with regards to the competition format, methinks.

Anyway, Crunchie for me.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Got whittled down too quickly. Poor.

Indeed, just because Tim is going on holiday doesn't mean he has to sacrifice the quality of the competition, if he couldn't handle it he should have passed it on to someone else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here