Chocolate Bar FINAL

• Crunchie

Votes: 139 53.7%
  • Snickers

Votes: 120 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stumpy Tim

This is it. A 24 hour shoot out between two chocolating GIANTS.

In the Red Corner:

290px-Crunchie_bar.jpg

The Crunchie has a total of 92 votes over the previous two rounds. He hasn't had an easy route through to the final.

In Round one he beat the Mars Bar into second place, and knocked the much fancied Twix out of the competition. This was a result that catapulted it to the joint favourite spot. The bookies are very rarely wrong, and this was shown again in the semi where he comfortably held off the challenge of the Twirl and the Double Decker to take it's rightful place.

In the Blue Corner:

snickers.jpg

The Snickers has shown itself to be the true giant, beating all other bars comfortably. It has amassed a mammoth 103 votes in two rounds.

In Round one he took apart both the Fruit 'n' Nut & Kit Kat - with the latter being taken out. The sheer volume of votes, 60, stamped his authority on the competition, and here is. In the semi there was a moment when it looked like there might be a surprise, but class prevailed by a decent margin in the end, and the Mars Bar and Kit Kat Chunky were out.

So over to you NSC. Make your vote count

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I will abstain in protest at obvious vote rigging earlier in the process. The fact that Galaxy is not represented in the final is clear evidence of hanky panky. Think I'll call in the fraud sqaud, SAS and a few militant groups to exact revenge

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Snickers has to win this. I love the taste of the crunchie but they have no substance, are full of air and are therefore ultimately unsatisfying.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Pathetic choices. Abstaining.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This has turned in to the FA Cup final of Man U v Millwall. It's difficult to choose the one I dislike least. I'm abstaining too.

D

Deleted member 18477

Pathetic final. I will not be voting! How these are better than a mars, double decker, Twix, twirl etc is beyond me! Wtf is wrong with some people!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
What? No Curly Wurly in the final? This is an outrage. Anyone have the address for the Chocolate Helpline and Ombudsman Commission?
Edit: Crunchie gets my vote

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I will abstain in protest at obvious vote rigging earlier in the process. The fact that Galaxy is not represented in the final is clear evidence of hanky panky. Think I'll call in the fraud sqaud, SAS and a few militant groups to exact revenge

You're clearly missing a key point: Galaxy chocolate bars are WANK, it's like eating cream which is not the sensation I'm after when I buy a chocolate bar.

Crunchie for me, there's little argument in that department.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
There has to be a stewards enquiry regarding these finalists? Snickers are shit. There are far better choccy bars available at a store near you!

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here