Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cho Seung-hui

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
802image14xa0.jpg

I can see why.

Spunk Bubble said:
Still doesn't condone what he done. It makes you think that some idiot who owns a gun over here will go mental one day. It could happen anywhere :eek: :eek: :eek:

it's happening almost daily in South East London. But the Police can't do f*** all cos all the possible witnesses are petrified to testify. Sad state of affairs.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Americans kill people with the guns they are allowed to carry because they are macho, un-evolved, irresponsible fools who are taking this world on a ride the rest of us don't want to go on.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
it's happening almost daily in South East London. But the Police can't do f*** all cos all the possible witnesses are petrified to testify. Sad state of affairs.

Surely that cant be true, I read something similar in the Daily Mail.

A journo that drinks in my local was telling us about a kid who was being chased by OB in Clapham who (not known to OB chasing him) had not one but two Uzi's, ran into Clapham Junction and turned back and tried to fire on the OB in the middle of a crowded train station, Thankfully the gun jammed, but it could have been carnage, dont see the point of Iraq etc etc when there are gun battles going on not far where many of us commute on a seemingly daily basis.

Harold said:
If they want to continue to maintain the right to bear arms that's up to them. You'll never change that even if you had an incident like this every six months. However it still seems odd that you can buy a gun the same day just by having the correct form(s) of ID and filling out a form (are you a mentalist YES/NO). I think people who want a gun out there should have to provide a current clean bill of health regarding mental health issues/personality disorders (doctors assessment), no previous mental aberrations or treatment for episodes of depressions, etc. If it took a fortnight to get your hands on the firearm it might make a difference.

Right to bear arms fine, but it's clear that some in society should be excluded if they can't pass obvious checks.

It is amazing, that here, I had to surrender a Swish Army knife, before I was able to board Eurostar and threatened with life imprisonment by a over zealour twat. That you got to be over 18 etc to buy one. Whilst in the US you can buy guns as easily as a Mars Bar!:rolleyes:

What we have in London are gang shottings which flair up every year or so, in one of the areas. Normally, these are literally teens to early 20's

Nevertheless, if someone is seen to grass, the other gang members will sort out the witness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here