Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheryl Cole (X-Factor)

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
You have just made an AWFUL mistake not putting GAMU through and putting through that attention seeking blonde who royally f***ed up at the judges houses :tantrum::tantrum:

You've RUINED in Chezza :tantrum::tantrum:

Clueless :tantrum:

And had clearly made your mind up from watching the audition tapes...!

PS - This is an X-FACTOR thread - if you don't like / watch it there's no need to comment :thumbsup:

I feckin' agree.
:tantrum:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The blonde one(Katie I think) was all over the Sun yesterday, about what an old slapper she is and who she has shagged etc etc. X factor is not just a talent contest, it is also a publicity stunt and who will get people talking. This was clearly a decision based on column inches and not talent.Just like Jedward last year, so predictable.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hate Cheryl Cole is a trending topic on Twitter, love it. Hope the tide is finally turning against her, doubt it but worth a hope

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Thought the worst decisions were by Cowell - typical he puts through two groups of manufactured teenie shite ahead of some genuinely different and interesting acts (particularly Diva Fever!!)

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
They should have kept Nicole Scherzinger as a judge. Not that she was a particularly good judge of talent, but by Christ she's one good looking woman:love:

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
agreed,why why why didn't he go through!!!!

Because he's a lard arse,and little girls wouldn't buy his records or put his posters on their walls.
FFS don't you get the concept?

It isn't called "Let's find someone with a really good voice." for a reason.

Having said that,they put the fat Irish old bird through.
She won't win though.
It will be a boy band.:tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Gamu will be back don't you worry. Wild card entry next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here