Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheryl Cole (X-Factor)

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
x factor

ok we have all heard the , he should, she should , they should ,
but in all honesty who so far that you have heard would you pay your hard earned to listen to ,
for me chers 1st audition was brill ,would pay
rebecca i would gladly pay for
and cardle i would pay for
so the rest are ok

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
is that the big surprise for next week , i really hope so

I texted cc after the show and that is what she told me. Each judge is allowed to chose one person from the rejects and then the public are going to vote on which one becomes the 13th entry. Cc says she is putting Gamu through.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
I texted cc after the show and that is what she told me. Each judge is allowed to chose one person from the rejects and then the public are going to vote on which one becomes the 13th entry. Cc says she is putting Gamu through.
thats funny , coz i txted cc after the show and this is what she txted back .
hiya biggles we really must see each other again , you were so much better than ash and i cant wait to suck you off again and this time i will let you do me up the wrongun

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
thats funny , coz i txted cc after the show and this is what she txted back .
hiya biggles we really must see each other again , you were so much better than ash and i cant wait to suck you off again and this time i will let you do me up the wrongun

:lolol: :bowdown: :bowdown: :lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
She's sixteen - how old is she going to look in twenty years time? Dot Cotton is in better shape than her now!

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

I must say that CC has picked badly. Girl singers don't do as well in X Factor as the boys, but when they do, they're really good singers. She had a choice of some decent singers and picked the two worst.

Cowell had little choice in his picks though. Having manufactured two bands, he's scarcely going to reject them - that would be like admitting that the judges are dozy pricks.

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
You have just made an AWFUL mistake not putting GAMU through and putting through that attention seeking blonde who royally f***ed up at the judges houses :tantrum::tantrum:

You've RUINED in Chezza :tantrum::tantrum:

Clueless :tantrum:

And had clearly made your mind up from watching the audition tapes...!

PS - This is an X-FACTOR thread - if you don't like / watch it there's no need to comment :thumbsup:

This! Gamu is our local favourite. The Wee County is still backing her. Is there a twist to come? Watch this space ..... :facepalm::shrug:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
That Cheryl Cole lookalike Cher needs to eat some bloody food. Don't you just feel like opening her gob and getting her to eat more that a lettuce leaf? She looks under weight and ill.

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I would have payed to buy Gamu's music and Paige's music.

Unfortunately, this year, singing at Judge's Houses seems to have been optional - style over substance.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
At the end of the day the best singer will eventually rise to the top of this shambles and win. Matt Cardle will make them all look rather silly when the live shows start.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No chance. Cardle is the one but I was very impressed with Rebecca Ferguson. The fact that annoying streak of blonde piss drama queen went through was an utter farce. I can see that Cher has something a little different so Cole was always going to go along with her. It did make a farce of the auditions as it doesn't matter if you don't do well or if you don't even bother singing as its decided before as Cole had clearly made her mind up already. Still they only had to go to Ascot for the farce , I guess they would have been even more pissed off if they had gone to Australia.

D

Deleted member 2719

Flicked across channels from the ryder cup (in-between shots) and could not believe this Gamu will be a big star and the Young Maddona girl is just a spoilt slag that's all.:nono:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What a farce, I said to the good lady that Cher could burp her way through her audition and Cole would put her through, she didn't even manage that.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
None of them will make a popstart. Gamu is too boring, that blonde girl is just a clone, cher's got the best chance but isn't good enough.

It's the same for the other groups - wheve wins this year will have one album and that's it, they'll be doing Pontins by next summer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here