Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheryl Cole ... Pop Galactico after one song ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
it reminded me of Janet Jackson( without the vocal ability)....but i am old

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That's what I said earlier on this thread, and, having just watched her Rhythm Nation video on YouTube I think the term "rip off" is appropriate in this case...

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
She sold 134,000 copies on one day.
handpalm.gif

Somehow I find that very sad.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
All I can say is that yes I would f*** her. I hope this also helps.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Cheryl is the 'posh' of Girls Aloud, looks good but can't sing, Alexandra's song was miles better. (Yes US she's successful but like 'posh', not as a single singer - and whoever said it before, Cowell has definitely got more than a professional interest in Cheryl, how does it feel now Ashley!!!)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The fact she has had the fastest and biggest selling single of the year would suggest to me she is successful as a solo singer wouldn't you think ?, so the analogy with Posh is ridiculous as Posh sold about 25 copies of her single ( to David ).

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Cheryl is the 'posh' of Girls Aloud, looks good but can't sing, Alexandra's song was miles better. (Yes US she's successful but like 'posh', not as a single singer - and whoever said it before, Cowell has definitely got more than a professional interest in Cheryl, how does it feel now Ashley!!!)

Thank you K2, thought I was going mad for a moment, she is definitely getting to him :lolol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
The fact she has had the fastest and biggest selling single of the year would suggest to me she is successful as a solo singer wouldn't you think ?, so the analogy with Posh is ridiculous as Posh sold about 25 copies of her single ( to David ).

Out of Your Mind by Truesteppers feat Victoria Beckham sold around 400,000 copies in the UK.

Stumpy Tim

Having been away since Girls Aloud became big I'm not taken in by this Cheryl Cole famous thing. I wouldn't recognise her if she walked past me

That song was f***ing GASH. I would f*** her senseless. That is the correct answer

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
A picture of one of her greatest fans:

000E46D5-A078-1F86-A00880BFB6FA0000.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The fact she has had the fastest and biggest selling single of the year would suggest to me she is successful as a solo singer wouldn't you think ?

No, Joe Dolce sold over 4 million copies of 'Shaddup Ya Face' , and that was equally shithouse and he was never heard of again.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I can't believe this thread is still going on.

If you do not like manufactured pop music (which I don't), then it is easily avoidable. Do not listen to radio one, do not watch Britains Got X Factor, do not watch Saturday night television, do not go to crappy West Street Pubs and Clubs, it is simple.

I have not heard this song and I doubt I ever will. Leave it to the vapid fools who do appreciate it and get on with your lives.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I heard it today for the first time on Radio 2 this morning. 6.45am to be exact.

Taking aside who its "by", I have to say that as a POP song its catchy ans I even found myself humming it for a few seconds and thats what POP songs are all about at the end of the day. Its sh1te, but enjoyable sh1te.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here