Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cherries in trouble again

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Couldn't they just be docked 15 points..... then they can take it to court later in the year and try and get them back. Seems fair to me.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Perhaps the fans could buy them (again).

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
well fingers crossed this goes the same way as every other club in crisis with a set deadline or bust then - buyer in the last few hours and saved :)

i don't know why but i have alot of time for bummuff , potential to be a decent enough club so i can see it getting alot of interest to buy.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Is there anything the Football League could do to keep them going until the end of the season a la Gretna?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Didn't Harry saggy face say he'd help them out?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Redknapp could possibly find some loose change from his £3m salary.

i don't know why but i have alot of time for bummuff , potential to be a decent enough club so i can see it getting alot of interest to buy.

Sadly, too many people in the area are apathetic. They have never looked liked fulfilling their potential except for a brief period in the 70s when they were our biggest rivals for promotion.

I hope they manage to survive though-maybe Leeds can help them out? They know how to cook the books, screw creditors, start new companies and still manage to get the football authorities to metaphorically suck their dicks. Just a thought...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Table without Bournmouth, not good for us as we lose 6 points. Walsall will be happy though

1 Swansea 79
2 Carlisle 72
3 Doncaster 69
4 Forest 65
5 Southend 59
6 Tranmere 59
7 Walsall 56
8 Leeds 55
9 Brighton 54
10 Orient 53
11 Oldham 52
12 Hartlepool 51
13 Northampton 51
14 Bristol R 47
15 Huddersfield 46
16 Yeovil 46
17 Cheltenham 44
18 Crewe 44
19 Swindon 44
20 Millwall 42
21 Gillingham 40
22 Luton 33
23 Port Vale 29

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
if they get wound up we lose our points gained against them

But considering Sarfend and Leeds also won both their games against them it won't make THAT much of a difference.

Edit: Just saw that table, didn't take into account Walsall and Tranmere :lol:

brightonbear

Jan 2, 2008
Who cares ?

Probably all the people employed behind the scenes at the club with mortgages to pay, all the players, also with mortgages to pay and family's to support and who earn a lot less than you think, all the fans who've supported the team through thick and thin, all the kids in their CoE who've got aspirations to make their way in the game, all the businesses who supply the club with various services and are no doubt out of pocket and maybe even out of business.

Apart from them no one really except this great family called football and there but for the grace of God could go any of us.

Heartless bastard.

brightonbear

Jan 2, 2008
Maybe people might start to realise if you don't support your local club it might die or move somewhere like Milton Keynes who would appreciate League football and support it.
It's no good wailing about these teams if their own fans won't get off their backsides and go to the games.

Bournemouth are well supported as a team in relation to their area, so it's not the fans you should be castigating but the people who've been running the club for the last few years and their mis-management.

Life must be great in your black and white world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here