Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Sorry if fixtures. I was expecting Chelsea tickets would fly out, but they have not sold out in the week. Anyone know how many we have sold so far? Cheers

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It has only been on sale to Season Ticket holders with 1050 points so I guess most would be zzzz for a friendly, even against Chelsea. When it goes on general sale they'll go quicker I expect,

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
yeah, anything like they where @ the goldstone we may get all the seats thrown on us too... i hate chelsea....

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
yeah, anything like they where @ the goldstone we may get all the seats thrown on us too... i hate chelsea....

At forest last season we got pelted with all sorts from forest sitting above. Twats. Luckily I was under the netting but some people were not so lucky

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Too expensive for a friendly. I'd imagine once on general sale they'll sell out to the plastic Chelsea fans of Sussex.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Too expensive for a friendly. I'd imagine once on general sale they'll sell out to the plastic Chelsea fans of Sussex.

This on both counts. £30! Think what you could buy with £30....

Six big tins of Quality Street for starters

ElkieB

Jun 24, 2008
Peacehaven
Gotta see the Kuipers game.

Sod Chelsea, although we only signed Bridge to get a will he wont he shake hands with that toerag Terry, another 1000 on the gate.:albion2::albion2:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I've got a ticket for the Chelsea match because im a Brighton fan & if we were playing Grimsby I would have bought a ticket.i think the club were so eager to secure such a high profile fixture that the demands of Chelsea fc were deemed more important than those of our supporters.
It seems to me that the game is all about Chelsea celebrating their champions league win with their fans in brighton.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Or you could look at it as an honour to play the current European Champions at our home. It's a chance to see our new boys, up against a team that will probably field at least a couple of players from the final. Whether you hate Chelsea or not, I think it will be a good day. £30 is a bit dear for a friendly, but worth it to see our lads asap, as I won't be able to make the Cardiff game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here