Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea Victory Parade

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
anyone watching on BBC? horifically cringe:wrong:

Terry screaming champ-pionies over the mic...utter bell-end

Er, excuse me but they are 'championonees'.

Don't recall anyone calling Gus a bellend with his 'We're f***ing brilliant' bit.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm seriously worried about some of you that post on here. Are you seriously allowed out every other Saturday to watch my team? I'm hoping I never see you. I asked that one person to come see me and we'll share our disagreements. Does that mean fight? Well it surely does to some. He might be the best bloke ever and we get drunk together. Grow up, enjoy football, not just Brighton, it's a big world out there... NSC is a little part of it.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
So you're calling me a plastic because I think John Terry is a wanker?

John Terry is a wanker of the highest order. From taking the piss out of some yanks, the day after 9/11, to pissing on pub floors, to fighting, to screwing under age girls in his Bentley, to screwing his team mates girlfriend, to being a racist(and this is only the half of it)...This guy has got some serious form. Good footballer no doubt. Good bloke, never in a month of Sundays. He represents everything that is wrong with overpaid players in this country who think they can do anything they like. He is a total moron.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
John Terry is a wanker of the highest order. From taking the piss out of some yanks, the day after 9/11, to pissing on pub floors, to fighting, to screwing under age girls in his Bentley, to screwing his team mates girlfriend, to being a racist(and this is only the half of it)...This guy has got some serious form. Good footballer no doubt. Good bloke, never in a month of Sundays. He represents everything that is wrong with overpaid players in this country who think they can do anything they like. He is a total moron.

And I can only guess ALL of this is proven.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wow. Given the subject matter, the testoserone level on this thread is absolutely INCREDIBLE.

I'm getting worried now that I don't care enough about this shit to get THIS wound up. Am I missing something ?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

Look it up, it's all on record. Except for the racist issue. But that seems pretty bang to rights on the tv evidence. Although I expect he will try and worm his way out of it. Probably pay some black blokes, to say he is a spot on geezer....You can't defend the indefencable, even if he is your hero.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm seriously worried about some of you that post on here. Are you seriously allowed out every other Saturday to watch my team? I'm hoping I never see you. I asked that one person to come see me and we'll share our disagreements. Does that mean fight? Well it surely does to some. He might be the best bloke ever and we get drunk together. Grow up, enjoy football, not just Brighton, it's a big world out there... NSC is a little part of it.

I think the bigger worry is your anger management

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010

What did he say to the yanks? I just love he's passion for club and country (We don't have a lot of the for country at the moment)

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

It seems over 5000 posts in under two years has got to you. No wonder you don't like people the amount you've been on this forum.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield

Yes. Yes all of it is proven. And in July, hopefully a court of law will prove beyond reasonable doubt what he is.

Will he do time? Probably not, Will he be sacked by Chelsea? Again, probably not, but I guarantee his career will be tarnished properly.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yes. Yes all of it is proven. And in July, hopefully a court of law will prove beyond reasonable doubt what he is.

Will he do time? Probably not, Will he be sacked by Chelsea? Again, probably not, but I guarantee his career will be tarnished properly.

If it is proven in a court of law and he gets a punishment for it, I will feel the same as everyone else. But until such time I will not. It's our legal system believe it of not. Democracy huh? Have to hate it.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

There is NO DOUBT what so ever that you offered me out only a page ago, saying that you didn't is laughable.

Yes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here