Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea v Bayern Munich ***** Official Match Thread *****

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I won't go into the facts and crap as I may get accused of being biased towards the English club :whistle:

But there must be a passing interest in this game for a lot of football supporters as opposed to partisan football supporters, after all it is the European Champions League Final.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Personally hope it's as exciting a game as the end of the Prem season last weekend, with the Blues coming out victorious.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I don't like Chelsea, but I do like Di Matteo, so i want Chelsea to win tomorrow so when they ditch Robbie,at least he will have the moral high ground on a "MASSIVE" scale.

Good luck Robbie!

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
I want Chelsea to win for Di Matteo , not for their fans , directors or any other **** who supports them just because they are successful , even the Russian lot , f*** off all of you except Di Matteo

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I wanted Robbo to be the next Brighton manager... fat chance now!

Smith DID score

formerly Harvey's Best
Apr 25, 2009
Worthing
Don't like Chelsea and don't like Matteo - as he's managed both the clubs I hate, Mk dons being the other - so for tonight I will be cheering on Bayern.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Ich bin ein Munchen. Or similar.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In Schweinsteiger we trust

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
If it wasn't for John Terry, then I'd want Chelsea to win. But all the while there is a chance of seeing him dancing and celebrating, then I want Chelsea to fail big time.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Needs a poll.

I think Bayern will be just too strong with a 4-1 victory. If Chelsea get the breaks they might last until extra time.

Drogba to start for them though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here