Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea v Bayern Munich ***** Official Match Thread *****

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Kit-wise, it's like watching Brian Clough's all-conquering Nottingham Forest v Jimmy Melia's Brighton side. C'mon, Albion! We can win the European Cup.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I can understand Chelsea playing these negative tactics against Barca but I've got no idea why they are playing like this against the 2nd best side in Germany.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I can understand Chelsea playing these negative tactics against Barca but I've got no idea why they are playing like this against the 2nd best side in Germany.

Agree. BM look like they may succumb if Chelsea actually attacked a bit more.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I tipped Bayern, but I am now supporting Chelsea. I like their style better and they look more clinical. Gomez misses a good chance. He does that quite often (he will score 1 in 3, really good strikers will get 1 in 2). But he gets the goals. Bayern are more like West Ham.

It looks like the game will warm up in the second half. Referee is good enough. I hope it is not spoiled by a sending off or dubious decision. One Chelsea player should have been booked.

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Because they're the 6th best side in England playing away to the 2nd best side in Germany.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Chelsea are the fourth best side.

Clearly offside.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Bayern totally outplaying and outclassing a very defensive & uninventive Chelsea team. That'll be a Chelsea win then. A trend in football of late.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Andy Townsend is really grinding my gears. Bored of his double handed wanking over Chelsea

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
can't remember a game where they've cut away from the pitch to show an outside view of the stadium...just shows how breathtakingly beautiful that building is!!!

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I like the way Bayern play the ball easily out of defence whereas Chelsea have not done this. I think they might be capable of doing so. Bayern look inventive enough to score.

Dinner is waiting to be eaten. If I go and get it, one team is bound to score. 73 mins.

Reminds me of the game when Vicente passed to Navarro who turned and scored with an intelligent and unexpected goal. Which game was that. I have forgotten. Nearly, Muller missed it for Bayern.

Last edited:

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Please for the sake of all that is good about football, let chelsea lose. What a bunch of boring old has beens. No doubt if they lose, we will hear a load of bollocks about there never say die spirit. The truth being they are hoping to get lucky again

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Please for the sake of all that is good about football, let chelsea lose. What a bunch of boring old has beens. No doubt if they lose, we will hear a load of bollocks about there never say die spirit. The truth being they are hoping to get lucky again
I dunno, it'd be pretty ironic to see the Germans lose at penalties....:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here