Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea v Bayern Munich ***** Official Match Thread *****

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Supporting Chelsea. I have been really impressed by Di Matteo - I thought he was hard done by at West Brom. I always support the English club in the knockout stages. My work colleagues are all supporting Bayern because they want Spurs to qualify next season. I have no sympathy for Spurs situation - I prefer them to Chelsea, but Spurs knew the qualification rules before the start of the season. Their fans can hardly complain because Chelsea have overperformed.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Ship Inn is doing a Champions League party tonight. If Chelsea win the landlord has promised to wear a Chelsea shirt all next week in the pub (he's a Man Utd fan :lolol:).

We've got a german sausage barbeque per-game and half price Carlsberg at £1.95 throughout the game (lets hope it goes to extra time!)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll be going to Arsenal/Tottenham area to watch tonight in Green Lanes, Haringey. So anything I can do to piss off the yiddos works for me. I think it'll be low scoring, maybe even 1-1 and pens, but I hope it is high scoring and Chelsea become the first ever London side to win the cup.

Edit: I'll be wearing my Brighton jacket.

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
Not a Chelsea fan but got to support the English team, its about time We brought the Champions League to SE England. Surprised how many German nationals we have on this forum.

Noldi

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I'm watching this game as if it's England vs Germany, so come on England, although i think the Germans will win on penalties as per usual

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am supporting Chelsea tonight - have a large bottle of zinfandel on the go - happy days x

Let me know when you have almost finished it and I'll book a cab ...

Seriously, I can see Chelsea getting 30% of the possession and yet still pinching a breakaway goal and winning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here