Chelsea v Bayern Munich ***** Official Match Thread *****

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Delighted. This, the Olympics, the Jubilee. Feeling very patriotic and proud this year.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
An English team won the champions league (again) that's made my day/week!!! 3rd time out of 4 that an English team beat Bayern in the European cup final: Aston Villa, Man. Utd. and now Chelsea and Leeds were robbed in 1975!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Surely being suspended means that odious racist thug went no where near the trophy? Makes a mockery of being suspended, taking all the glory while his team mates did all the hard work.

Still, he won't be around next season to be playing in the CL. Every cloud and all that :)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Well done Chelski, hung on and done the business, but how they can allow Terry on the pitch wearing his match shirt, and then allow him to lift the trophey.
Total Bollocks

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see Terry actually got his hands on the trophy first.

milliepops

Nov 8, 2011
at home
Have hardly got out of their own half twice vs Barca and most of tonight vs Bayern and yet are European champions...football really is a funny old game! Fair play to them.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll be going to Arsenal/Tottenham area to watch tonight in Green Lanes, Haringey. So anything I can do to piss off the yiddos works for me. I think it'll be low scoring, maybe even 1-1 and pens, but I hope it is high scoring and Chelsea become the first ever London side to win the cup.

Edit: I'll be wearing my Brighton jacket.

Not a bad nap ... happy as a pig in shit is me.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Arse. Disappointed. But I shall be gracious and say well done. I shall now go and hide and await the onslaught from [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION]
I dont really need to say a lot do I ? You were guilty of weapons grade foolishness in gloating after mullers goal, i had a fantastic view of drogbas equaliser, i was in the top tier right behind the goal, anyway, i'm literally just back from munich and feel like i could sleep for a week, CHAMPIONEEEEESSSSS!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here