Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea, Arsenal, United... you're time here is done.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I thought the exact same over the weekend. The amount of kids I saw at Preston Park playing in Brighton kits was unreal compared to a few years ago. It's brilliant.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
You see this is my definition of a glory hunter, someone who will pride in another team just because they are doing better. I have always and would only ever support Brighton and only Brighton regardless of what division we're in (because I'm from Brighton)

I used to "support" Man Utd as a kid before I was old enough to understand that Man stood for Manchester, but I grew out of it well before my balls dropped, now I couldn't give two shits about them or any other Premiership club

When your a kid, especially like me who was born into a non-football family, it's extremely hard to be able to follow your team fully and pay for games (your a kid, you have no money) when your team is in a low division. Hence the reason supporting a higher level team, you can watch them regularly, read about them every day in the newspaper etc. I can't stand all these people constantly moaning about "glory hunters" a "glory hunter" is someone that would support whatever team won the league that year. I supported Manchester United (and still do with a f***ing load of passion, as well as I do Brighton) because Beckham was my favourite player, and he played for them. If Beckham had played for Middlesbrough, I would have supported them.

f*** off

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I, along with 99% of my friends, support Brighton and Premier League team. When we grew up Brighton were nothing, we merely supported them because we were born and raised here.

The premier league team is to keep things interesting up top. Without a team to back it would be very boring. If Albion make it to the top division Brighton would come first, with my second team keeping a place in my heart.

what a load of Plastic bollocks. Why does anyone need a 2nd team? why do people have to have a premiership team? CHOOSE A TEAM & STICK WITH IT.
Just the sort of person who will f*** off if we go up and keep gettig thrashed.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I love the Albion, have done since August 21st 1993 and will do until the day I die.

I have an Albion tattoo, my walls are adorned with signed Albion shirts and my greatest football experiences to date have all involved the Albion. The memory of Buckley slotting home the winner against Donny in August, to name but one, sends a shiver up my spine to this day.

All that said, I do have a second team and, for that matter, a third team. I follow them for different reasons, I care about their results, I own replica shirts from both and on occasions both of them have given me that 'shiver up the spine' moment. Does my support of them make me love the Albion any less? Absolutely not, never has and never, ever will.

If that makes me a plastic in the eyes of some, then so be it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here