Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charltons reaction to Forster

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
I`m not.
Theyre bound to be chuffed cos theyll look at his past record and think wow but when the play keeps breaking down when he gets the ball and he keeps waggling his fingers at the linesman when hes caught offside for the umpteenth time theyll soon realise hes past his best.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Really good on his day, still. But needs too many chances to score now in most games

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Thats a ridiculous comment :bla:

Really good on his day, still. But needs too many chances to score now in most games

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I`m not.
Theyre bound to be chuffed cos theyll look at his past record and think wow but when the play keeps breaking down when he gets the ball and he keeps waggling his fingers at the linesman when hes caught offside for the umpteenth time theyll soon realise hes past his best.

This. This. This. :clap::clap::clap:

Feb 14, 2010
Shame as he is a decent player, but he had to go after chucking his toys out of his pram. No club can have that never mind putting up with 35 year old division 3 players doing it. Poyet has done the right thing and Forster may regret his tantum - this club will be going places, now without him, and that is a first class message for the rest of the squad in my view.

windowlicker

Aug 22, 2009
just goes to show how far charlton have fallen when there fans are pleased to sign a 37 year old brighton player.
on another note its good to see that the players going out on loan are going to decent teams.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I`m not.

Yeah, he's been shit this season hasn't he....

:wozza:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Yeah, he's been shit this season hasn't he....

:wozza:

Some of the stuff on here at the moment is unbelievable isn't it. Quite how people can be so pleased that our top goalscorer has gone is beyond me.

I really hope Gus' strong arm tactics work out because freezing out Forster, Dickinson, Davies, Tunnicliffe, McNulty, Cox etc and replacing them with the likes of Holroyd and Carole is going to look pretty senseless if we can't find quality replacements in the summer. Good luck Gus, I just hope it all works out in the long run...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Some of the stuff on here at the moment is unbelievable isn't it. Quite how people can be so pleased that our top goalscorer has gone is beyond me.

I really hope Gus' strong arm tactics work out because freezing out Forster, Dickinson, Davies, Tunnicliffe, McNulty, Cox etc and replacing them with the likes of Holroyd and Carole is going to look pretty senseless if we can't find quality replacements in the summer. Good luck Gus, I just hope it all works out in the long run...

perhaps people are pleased that we have a manager with the strength to accept ultimate responsibility and the ability to create a side playing good football

Tunnicliffe and McNulty will certainly be back.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
perhaps people are pleased that we have a manager with the strength to accept ultimate responsibility and the ability to create a side playing good football
Does that mean you have to styart spouting utter rubbish then?

J-Scott

Mar 9, 2009
Shame to see him go, a great player and will be greatly missed.

Up the albion

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Just got the DVD out again, he scored some really good goals for us this season, people seem to forget. Very sad to see him go. Still quality, and i'm surprised he's gone,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here