Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton til i die!!

ValleyFloydroad

Dec 28, 2010
Boys fort i would add in to this thread looking forward to an easy win tomorrow. Red Army im in the brighton end was in there last year we scored went mad no one said anything just a bunch of gays. Theres a pub outside Preston Park station anyone wants a meet ( not for a bum)

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Boys fort i would add in to this thread looking forward to an easy win tomorrow. Red Army im in the brighton end was in there last year we scored went mad no one said anything just a bunch of gays. Theres a pub outside Preston Park station anyone wants a meet ( not for a bum)

That's the pub Cardiff top boys got done over in. Read that in the Argus, I'd stay well clear if I was you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You pair are prize keyboard warriors, if I see you tomorrow night I will carve you a new face

ValleyFloydroad

Dec 28, 2010
Keyboard Warrior i would love to see you try you mug. How do you want do this Preston Park, Brighton. Il be coming down from Haywards Heath at about 5ish be in brighton for 6ish so if your around be great

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Keyboard Warrior i would love to see you try you mug. How do you want do this Preston Park, Brighton. Il be coming down from Haywards Heath at about 5ish be in brighton for 6ish so if your around be great

You are f***ing stupid, I have carved several new faces on wankers like you and you are next.

Be f***ing warned I own you

ValleyFloydroad

Dec 28, 2010
Does that mean you will be waiting at the platform for me or you going to the pussy thing say statements and hide away your prob not even going to the game you mug

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You are f***ing stupid, I have carved several new faces on wankers like you and you are next.

Be f***ing warned I own you

will you please behave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here